PDA

View Full Version : Disney return policy when you can't get to the park?

bisenhart
03-22-2009, 12:33 PM
My wife and I bought a very nice sweater jacket from the watch store on Main Street. It is now :( unraveling :eek: by one of the buttons. Since it is only a week old how do we go about trying to exchange it since we dont live down there. Is there a way to send it to them for an exchange. Has anyone else run into this problem. I really would appreciate any help you can give thanks.

Bryan

houseofmouse
03-22-2009, 12:41 PM
I would call and ask to speak to someone where you purchased it and see. I know they have a return policy, but not sure how it works for out of state. Definitely give them a call, the number is on the website and if I can locate it I will post it for you.

AVP
03-22-2009, 02:20 PM
My wife and I bought a very nice sweater jacket from the watch store on Main Street. It is now :( unraveling :eek: by one of the buttons. Since it is only a week old how do we go about trying to exchange it since we dont live down there. Is there a way to send it to them for an exchange. Has anyone else run into this problem. I really would appreciate any help you can give thanks.

BryanCall the phone number printed on your receipt and talk to someone at Merchandise Guest Services. They can help you with an exchange by mail.

AVP

houseofmouse
03-22-2009, 04:47 PM
AVP- good to know the number is on the reciept. I never knew or noticied that.
I am sure the Disneyland number could get you the number too.:)
Guess I need to pay better attention.
I exchanged a watch I bought in Dec.06 and did it in person in March 07 with no troubles at all. :)

candles71
03-22-2009, 08:16 PM
I exchanged a watch I bought in Dec.06 and did it in person in March 07 with no troubles at all. :)
Thats in the 90 day window for returns in california. You shouldn't have any problems with a receipt.

WITron
03-23-2009, 05:57 AM
They are very good about exchanging merchandise. In 2005 we were at the parks and purchased a sweatshirt, with a puffed D on it, for our daughter. A year latter there was a problem with the puffed letter. I contacted Disney, and they had me ship it back to them. They exchanged it with out any issues.

bisenhart
03-23-2009, 08:03 AM
I cant find the reciept. Will they still exchange it still. Can anyone send me the number? Thanks:p

houseofmouse
03-23-2009, 09:05 AM
#1-714-781-7290

I did not have the receipt for my watch but it was obvious the paint was chipping off on the INSIDE of the watch!!

Give them a call it cannot hurt.

AVP
03-23-2009, 09:17 AM
I cant find the reciept. Will they still exchange it still. Can anyone send me the number? Thanks:p1-800-362-4533

They will probably do an exchange for you even w/o the receipt.

AVP

WITron
03-24-2009, 04:52 AM
When we exchanged the sweatshirt, we did not have the receipt.

disney_leonard
03-24-2009, 09:38 PM
Years ago I bought a tie at World of Disney in WDW. When I returned home to CA I found that they hadn't removed the security device. I took it to a Disney Store but they had a different system and couldn't help. I called WDW Guest Services and they had me mail it back. I decided I didn't need the tie anyway so accepted a refund. They were very accommodating and wanted to help. They would have removed the device and sent it back if I wanted. I did have the receipt to prove I paid for it and didn't shoplift it.