PDA

View Full Version : Misleading Aladdin

goldenstate5
12-25-2002, 10:34 AM
Hey, I can't believe it: I signed up at MousePlanet...half a year ago! I signed up here and forgot about it in Feburary (sp?). Anyways, hello, goldenstate5 from Laughing Place, now onto my post...

...on the Christmas WDW special they ran a thing from DCA, with the cast of "Aladdin" performing a scene from the show (the "Friend Like Me" number)...except...it wasn't inside the theater. It was outside. Does anyone think this'll mislead people to think it is a mere street show?...

Dexter
12-25-2002, 11:54 AM
I don't think it will because before they started the performance John Ritter introduced it as a special sneak peak of the upcoming Aladdin stage show that will be appearing in the Hyperion theater at Disney's California Adventure. That isn't a direct quote cause I don't remember exactly what he said word for word, but I heard "Aladdin Stage Show in the Hyperion Theater at Disney's California Adventure...."

There was more than likely alot of words before and after that, but that's what I remember hearing. If they are mislead I don't think the fact that that 5 minute spot affected that much. I can't see people planning trips around that 5 minute clip.

Can it happen [people, planning trips to see that performance]? Sure it can, but given the fact that travel from another state (or even from Northern California for that matter) to the DLR can be expensive I don't see it happening.

Just MHO.