PDA

View Full Version : Reservations now open for Disneyland's Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique

AVP
03-16-2009, 03:46 PM
From my MousePlanet Blog (http://mousepad.mouseplanet.com/blog.php?b=375):

I just received word that Disneyland's Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique is now accepting reservations.

Feel like royalty as you step into a magical boutique located adjacent to Sleeping Beauty Castle, where every girl's dream of becoming a Disney princess will come true. With the help of your Fairy Godmother and Fairy Godmothers-in-training, you will be magically transformed from head to toe, from hair and make-up to princess gowns and accessories. You can even make the royal treatment complete with professional photographs of your enchanting Disney princess experience.

Girls 3 years old and above can choose from 3 hair styles - Fairytale Princess, Disney Diva and Pop Princess - in 3 available packages:

The Coach Package includes hairstyle, shimmering make-up, princess sash, princess cinch sac and body jewels - $44.95, plus tax
The Crown Package includes hairstyle, shimmering makeup, princess sash, princess cinch sac, body jewels and nail polish - $49.95, plus tax
The Castle Package includes hairstyle, shimmering makeup, princess sash, princess cinch sac, body jewels, nail polish, princess gown of choice, wand, shoes and portrait package courtesy of Disney's PhotoPass®l Service (assorted prints in themed folder) (Price range determined by the choice of princess gown and shoes.) - Ranges from $195.85 to $205.85
Reservations are now being accepted, please call 714-781-Style (714-781-7895)

Please remember that Guests must be at least 3 years of age. Merchandise available in children sizes only, selection may vary. Please notify us of any cancellations at least 48 hours prior to your appointment. Children must be accompanied by an adult age 18 years or older during the entire experience. All prices, packages and information are subject to change without notice. Merchandise available while supplies last. Separate theme park admission is required.

Information subject to change without notice. Separate admission is required to enter Disneyland® Resort theme parks.
The Boutique is supposed to open around April 4th; reservations are being taken for appointments starting the following week. (I'll have an exact date once I can get through to the reservation center - so far I've been on hold for 30+ minutes.)

AVP

AVP
03-16-2009, 03:50 PM
Just got off the phone!

You can make reservations starting today for appointments starting April 17th, so they will take walk ups during the "soft opening" period of April 4-16th.

Also available but not listed above is a Knight package for boys. The package is $1295 and includes a costume shield and sword, plus a hairstyle with colored hair gel and confetti.

The Knight package takes about 10 minutes; the Coach, Crown and Castle packages take about 20 minutes (plus photo shoot if applicable).

AVP

adriennek
03-16-2009, 04:18 PM
Also available but not listed above is a Knight package for boys. The package is $1295 and includes a costume shield and sword, plus a hairstyle with colored hair gel and confetti.

I really hope you meant to add a decimal point between the 2 and the 9 ;)

$12.95?

Adrienne

Niwel
03-16-2009, 04:18 PM
Wonder if the "big" princesses can use it, too. :)

candles71
03-16-2009, 05:35 PM
I really hope you meant to add a decimal point between the 2 and the 9 ;)

$12.95?

Adrienne

This is my hope as well!:D

dznyphreak
03-16-2009, 06:41 PM
"Costume shield and sword"?! Confetti in your hair? Come on now...no cape? Why do the girls get full-on costumes, and the boys get cheap toys? It's probably those foamy shield/sword sets they sell. How disappointing.

adriennek
03-16-2009, 07:02 PM
"Costume shield and sword"?! Confetti in your hair? Come on now...no cape?

[EdnaMode]NO CAPES![/EM]

Adrienne

dznyphreak
03-16-2009, 08:13 PM
Fair enough. :)

ryanvalle
03-16-2009, 08:16 PM
If they can pull of the knight package to look good on me, a 19 year old, im down to pay $12.95 (not $1295) for a "knightly make over" :)

candles71
03-16-2009, 08:22 PM
Do we get an AP discount or Disney Visa, or AAA? (trying to cover all the ones I can think of;))

ryanvalle
03-16-2009, 08:26 PM
yeah, at $1295, I sure hope that they have discounts of some sort.

MammaSilva
03-16-2009, 08:46 PM
At $1295 it better come with a horse!

houseofmouse
03-17-2009, 06:42 AM
Wow and I thought LL was expensive at almost 30.00!! Almost 50.00??:eek: Sorry not getting money from this mommy.

DisneylandDad
03-17-2009, 07:29 AM
At $1295 it better come with a horse!

Sorry but for $1295 the horse in not enough, it better come with the princess too ;) AND she better tell me how great my hair looks with confetti in it :D AND what a magnificent sword I have ;)
Okay I have had too much coffee already, Yikes

CariBelle
03-17-2009, 07:55 AM
"Costume shield and sword"?! Confetti in your hair? Come on now...no cape? Why do the girls get full-on costumes, and the boys get cheap toys? It's probably those foamy shield/sword sets they sell. How disappointing.

But at least it's priced accordingly.

AVP
03-17-2009, 02:57 PM
I've been asked to correct some misinformation that I inadvertently passed along yesterday: BBB will open on April 17th. There may be some test-and-adjust periods before that, but do not head there on April 10th expecting to do a walk-up appointment.

And yes, it's $12.95

AVP

mkraemer
03-17-2009, 08:08 PM
I've been asked to correct some misinformation that I inadvertently passed along yesterday: BBB will open on April 17th. There may be some test-and-adjust periods before that, but do not head there on April 10th expecting to do a walk-up appointment.

And yes, it's $12.95

AVP

Guess that means that the horse option is out.
:(

dznyphreak
03-17-2009, 10:49 PM
If they can pull of the knight package to look good on me, a 19 year old, im down to pay $12.95 (not $1295) for a "knightly make over" :)

You and me both. I'll take Prince Phillip's costume (the one from Once Upon a Dream, not the wedding one.) please. :) I'd pay more than $12.95 for that.

LOZZYPOP
03-18-2009, 12:26 PM
[EdnaMode]NO CAPES![/EM]

Adrienne

I totally heard Edna's voice in my head when I read that!

I just booked our appointment this morning for my daughter's birthday. She will be dressed the part when we attend the princess lunch at Ariel's Grotto.

mariahs mommy
04-20-2009, 12:13 PM
Does anyone know why the minimum age is 3 years old? We are going to DL next week and my daughter (who will be three in July) would love this. She had her face painted at the Princess area in December and was very good.

AVP
04-20-2009, 02:21 PM
Does anyone know why the minimum age is 3 years old? We are going to DL next week and my daughter (who will be three in July) would love this. She had her face painted at the Princess area in December and was very good.It very likely has to do with the choking hazard presented by the hair clips and jewels used in the makeovers.

AVP

lizziemcguire76
04-24-2009, 08:19 AM
do reservations have to be made for this or do they also allow walkups?

Boo's Mommy
04-27-2009, 10:34 PM
We went on Sunday - the parks were both super busy - and we were still able to do a walk-up for 3 girls all at once!

It's really cute and I think a much better deal than what they offered before. We never got to the far end of the park to see what was left of the PFF area.