PDA

View Full Version : City Hall?

Pages : [1] 2

Disneyland1955
03-09-2009, 06:50 PM
Does anyone know the phone number for City Hall??? Im NOT happy with the removal of the 7 and 8 day park hoppers!!!!:mad: Thank you!

cstephens
03-09-2009, 07:37 PM
City Hall isn't going to be able to help you. If you want to register your displeasure, I would suggest going to the Disneyland website and using their "contact us" function. However, I'll warn you that you'll most likely get a form letter in response. I doubt they would individually respond to a letter like that, but you can at least lodge your complaint.

DizneyMommy
03-09-2009, 08:21 PM
Why so mad? Just buy a deluxe pass, it is probably cheaper anyways and comes with discounts on dining and hotels and in DTD to make up any difference.

DisneyDustin22
03-09-2009, 09:19 PM
Agreed. With Disney, tickets and prices, just like everything else, is ALWAYS subject to change without notice. While I dont want to discourage you from voicing your opinion, it'll most likely cry to deaf ears. The removal of a ticket option isn't something I think they would spend time on discussing after receiving a complaint. But definately go through the website b/c it'll allow you to write in your own words. At CityWalk they dont take written comments anymore. So the CM will just summarize your message. Plus, if you're going to be at the parks for at least that long you might as well get an AP. Any difference in price you'll probably more than make up in the savings you'll get in dining and shopping discounts. Or go buy it at Costco and get a free $50 gift card for even more savings!

Disneyland1955
03-09-2009, 09:27 PM
My family and I go every six months... and so I guess when we booked the trip we assumed that a 7 or 8 day park hopper would have been available. We thought about getting the deluxe pass but it blocks out three days that we are going to be their, so that doesnt work... so in the end we are paying almost double.... thanks everyone for your advice:)! Im still going to go through with my complaint.

wwomant
03-09-2009, 09:38 PM
Are the 3 days all at the beginning of the trip? You can buy a 6 day hopper to get through the block out days, and then on the sixth day they will allow you to upgrade to a Deluxe AP. If that will cover you for the blockout days, it would DEFINITELY save you money if you go more than once a year.

ryanvalle
03-09-2009, 11:12 PM
Does anyone know the phone number for City Hall??? Im NOT happy with the removal of the 7 and 8 day park hoppers!!!!:mad: Thank you!

If you're staying that long, why not just get annual passes?

Darkbeer
03-09-2009, 11:24 PM
Are you an eBay reseller???

That is the TRUE answer (even though Disney won't officially admit it) and is why they dropped the ParkHoppers longer than 6 days, too many folks were selling "portions" of the ticket to others, even though they were NON-transferable.

Folks were abusing the system. Need more than 6 days a year... get an AP, which has YOUR Photo on it, little chance for abuse that way.

CV12Pirate
03-10-2009, 02:47 AM
Are you an eBay reseller???

People...

One of the funniest things on ebay are the after meal chocolate mint square's from Club 33 and the hand towel's (paper) from the washroom.

Oh yeah, I want to buy a piece of chocolate through ebay then have it sent to me via postal service.

I am curious as to what the chocolate would look like after a couple of day's in the mail.

adriennek
03-10-2009, 06:58 AM
My family and I go every six months... and so I guess when we booked the trip we assumed that a 7 or 8 day park hopper would have been available. We thought about getting the deluxe pass but it blocks out three days that we are going to be their, so that doesnt work... so in the end we are paying almost double.... thanks everyone for your advice:)! Im still going to go through with my complaint.

You're going every 6 months and can't afford an annual pass???

6-day Park Hoppers (http://www.mouseplanet.com/guide.php?pg=A00000) are: $239 (209 for kids)

Every six months, that's two in one year, would be $478/418

One Premium Annual Pass, with NO blackout dates, free parking, discounts all over the place, is $389. That's LESS than two park-hoppers. I don't see where you're paying double?

You're saving almost $90 per adult, $30 per child, even more over an 8-day PH.

You're better off with a PREMIUM AP, nevermind a deluxe with blackout dates.

Adrienne

olegc
03-10-2009, 07:01 AM
You're going every 6 months and can't afford an annual pass???

6-day Park Hoppers (http://www.mouseplanet.com/guide.php?pg=A00000) are: $239 (209 for kids)

Every six months, that's two in one year, would be $478/418

One Premium Annual Pass, with NO blackout dates, free parking, discounts all over the place, is $389. That's LESS than two park-hoppers. I don't see where you're paying double?

You're saving almost $90 per adult, $30 per child, even more over an 8-day PH.

You're better off with a PREMIUM AP, nevermind a deluxe with blackout dates.

Adrienne

math is so hard. I am glad Adrienne cleared that up... :rolleyes:

Crazy4DL
03-10-2009, 10:34 AM
I was sad to see the 7 and 8 day hoppers gone too. We are bringing down a batch of grandkids and were planning on 7 day hoppers. 6 day hoppers are $179 for kids and adults right now - I think until the end of April. To add the extra day, so that we could go on the half day we arrive, would have only been $5 per person if we could have gotten the 7 day hoppers.

Oh well, we will just have to go check out the Garden Walk that we have been wanting to do but don't because we can't seem to leave DL long enough. :p Besides the kids will be happy to swim and we will get to bed early so we can do a Magic Morning the next day. :D

There is no sense upgrading all our hoppers because we won't all be back down in the year.

Malcon10t
03-10-2009, 01:15 PM
I did like the 8 day hoppers. We would get one for the Christmas holiday for the Youngest, and it would cover the blocked days, then on NYE, upgrade to a DAP. But I do realize many people took advantage of buying an 8 day, using 3-4, then selling them on eBay.

Toocherie
03-10-2009, 01:47 PM
People...

One of the funniest things on ebay are the after meal chocolate mint square's from Club 33 and the hand towel's (paper) from the washroom.

Oh yeah, I want to buy a piece of chocolate through ebay then have it sent to me via postal service.

I am curious as to what the chocolate would look like after a couple of day's in the mail.

I sent some suckers with valentines cards and either (1) they didn't get there at all, or (2) they got there without the suckers or (3) they got there with half the sucker gone (the last one just received LAST WEEK).

tod
03-11-2009, 05:35 AM
Does anyone know the phone number for City Hall???

Disneyland switchboard: 714 781 4000

--t

DizneyMommy
03-11-2009, 06:31 AM

--t

Honestly though, this is really a complaint you should send through the email system or a letter. Please don't demand to get through to city hall directly and then spend half an hour yelling at them about something that is beyond their control while there are a half dozen children in line waiting patiently for their birthday buttons!

Autopia Guy
03-11-2009, 10:58 AM

--t

Honestly though, this is really a complaint you should send through the email system or a letter. Please don't demand to get through to city hall directly and then spend half an hour yelling at them about something that is beyond their control

Yes, calling that number to complain about something like the removal of tickets will get you nowhere. It is out of their hands.

jenniebean
03-11-2009, 11:01 AM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't complaints supposed to go through Disneyland Guest Relations, not Guest Services (City Hall)?

cstephens
03-11-2009, 11:49 AM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't complaints supposed to go through Disneyland Guest Relations, not Guest Services (City Hall)?

Guest Relations (the windows outside bag check, by the lockers, right?) are mostly for getting special tickets and such. City Hall would be the place to go for issues happening in the park, which is also why it would make no sense to call and yell at them for something like admission media concerns.

jenniebean
03-11-2009, 12:14 PM
Oops! I meant Guest Communications...

Thank you, MP (http://www.mouseplanet.com/al/docs/phones.htm), for your list of phone numbers :)

HorizonsA
03-12-2009, 11:40 AM
Ticket decisions are made by the corporate office, aka Team Disney Anaheim. Plus, all tickets, signs, Disney websites, etc have the same statement:

ALL INFORMATION IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE

I feel bad for any Cast Member that has to endure rude guests yelling at them for something they have no control over.

mickey4ever
03-15-2009, 09:17 AM
When we were planning out trip to DL we were also looking for the 8 day. When I called Guest Services I was told that they did away with them due to people useing them 1-2 days, then selling the rest on e-bay. It was also suggested that we purchase an AP, but we live in N. Nevada, and can only make it down about once per year, if we are lucky.

I also said that when we purchased our 8-day hoppers, that we always had to show ID, I think that would help to curb any fraud. But people do get around it somehow. I think they should let ebay know that it is illegal for them to sell the partially used tickets! So now we just bought the 6 day and are spending a couple of days elsewhere.

Matterhorn Yodeler
03-15-2009, 12:28 PM
It was also suggested that we purchase an AP, but we live in N. Nevada, and can only make it down about once per year, if we are lucky.

I suggest upgrading your 6-day hopper on your last day to an Annual Passport. Then plan your next year's trip just prior to its expiration. You'll get two trips for pretty much the price of one!

teafour2
03-15-2009, 01:07 PM
I was sad to see the 7 and 8 day hoppers gone too. We are bringing down a batch of grandkids and were planning on 7 day hoppers. 6 day hoppers are $179 for kids and adults right now - I think until the end of April. To add the extra day, so that we could go on the half day we arrive, would have only been $5 per person if we could have gotten the 7 day hoppers.

Oh well, we will just have to go check out the Garden Walk that we have been wanting to do but don't because we can't seem to leave DL long enough. :p Besides the kids will be happy to swim and we will get to bed early so we can do a Magic Morning the next day. :D

There is no sense upgrading all our hoppers because we won't all be back down in the year.

Whats the city walk? Since we wanted to go into the park 7 days and now can't we have a free day so doing some thing else will be on the agenda. whats this city walk and where is it, please :)

Malcon10t
03-15-2009, 01:33 PM
whats this city walk and where is it, please :)City Walk is a outdoor mall type area that runs between Disney Way and Katella. They have a bowling alley, movie theaters, shops, restaurants... From Disneyand, walk out to "the crosswalk", turn right, walk down to the next light, turn left, and about halfway down on the right is the entrance. (You can also enter off Katella.)