PDA

View Full Version : Can you put a freeze on an AP?

cpeak
03-04-2009, 04:32 PM
Hi all,

I have a question that I don't know has been addressed here before. On our Jan. trip to Disneyland we got APs. Then in Feb. my husband was found to have cancer and it looks like we are in for a long fight. I was wondering if Disneyland has a policy for such situations like this or whom I would contact to find out.

Thanks for any help.

ryanvalle
03-04-2009, 04:40 PM
Im sorry to hear that.

As far as I know, they don't have any policy, but I would give them a call to try to find an answer.

BarbD
03-04-2009, 06:51 PM
Do contact them they may. We bought Aps once and then when i renewed we wasnt able to make the trip over from AZ until 6 months later so they refunded my money and let me repurchase it 6 months later. I would at least ask them.

tod
03-04-2009, 07:16 PM
By all means ask.

Even if they say "No," at least you know.

Disneyland
P.O. Box 3232
Anaheim, CA 92803-3232

Be strong. We're with you.

--t

RocketTom
03-04-2009, 09:39 PM
Definately ask, and definately hang in there.

I'm hoping y'all can make it back for one huge celebration after he's beat the thing.

AVP
03-04-2009, 10:56 PM
First, let me say I'm sorry to hear about your husbands dx.

If Disneyland has an official policy about such issues, they probably wouldn't want those who know about them to post them publically. ;) Definitely call Disneyland tomorrow (714-781-4000 or 714-781-4773), explain the situation, and take it from there.

Our thoughts are with you.

AVP

oohykitten
03-06-2009, 01:52 PM
I think they would be willing to refund you any amount you didn't use. Say you were there for three days, you MIGHT get your AP balance minus the cost of a three day ticket back.

Take care and I hope your husband is able to kick cancers a.... ;)

ryanvalle
03-07-2009, 11:43 AM
I think they would be willing to refund you any amount you didn't use. Say you were there for three days, you MIGHT get your AP balance minus the cost of a three day ticket back.

Take care and I hope your husband is able to kick cancers a.... ;)

Well, that may not be "economically smart" since:
1. Socal AP Select: Two one park visits pays it off
2. Socal AP: Two park hopper visits pays it off
3. Deluxe: 3 park hoppers pays it off
4. Premium: 4 or 5 park hoppers pay it off (i dont recall the exact price of premium)

Since the annual passes pays itself off so quickly, I think a freeze would be best.

AZCardsGirl
03-07-2009, 02:11 PM
Please tell your husband he is in a lot of people's thoughts and prayers. You too!