PDA

View Full Version : How do you sign up your kids for free bday

ochibiyo
02-25-2009, 10:44 AM
HI!

How do you sign up your kids for the Free birthday? I signed up on Disneyland.com for myself and got confirmation on the email. But how do you sign up your kids? I tried the instructions on the website but it just tries to update my info. Please help!! THANKS!

Malcon10t
02-25-2009, 11:45 AM
HI!

How do you sign up your kids for the Free birthday? I signed up on Disneyland.com for myself and got confirmation on the email. But how do you sign up your kids? I tried the instructions on the website but it just tries to update my info. Please help!! THANKS!
They don't HAVE to be signed up, just take their birth certificate to the ticket counter on their birthday. The website sends you in circles for kids.

ochibiyo
02-25-2009, 03:04 PM
Thanks Malcon10!!! I got confused because when we reserved our room for that weekend, she explained that they HAD to be registered on the website.

aznewsboy
02-26-2009, 02:18 PM
Thanks for asking this. It was on my "to do" list to register my son for a May trip but now I won't bother. I'll just pack his birth certificate. We cannot do trips for my b-day or my hubby's but both the kids get a trip this year.