PDA

View Full Version : ASIMO and other questions!

jsilkey
02-12-2009, 10:42 AM
My son wants to see ASIMO first and then talk to Stitch. (Then ride California Screamin' since he is finally tall enough!)

He asked about the rest of the building. Is there a future house?

I can't really remember what is all there....could someone give me a current update?

Do ASIMO and Stitch operate everyday?

There was some talk about the Animations building at DCA. Is everything operating there normally or did they make changes? That is his other favorite, especially talking to Crush.

Thank you!

Bytebear
02-12-2009, 10:48 AM
The talk with Stitch thing at Innoventions is no longer there. Sorry. :(

Corregidore
02-12-2009, 12:50 PM
Stitch may be gone but Asimo is still there and they have shows to see him every day.

The Innovations Dream Home is there also. The house is open for exploring and has a lot of cool new technology.

(Some of my favorites are Microsoft Surface, the Starglas TV in the living room, the HP TouchSmart computer, the entire kitchen....)

The Animations building is up and running too, complete with Turtle Talk with Crush.

I hope you guys have a great time!! :D

DisneyFanKat
02-16-2009, 10:49 AM
I thought the ASIMO presentation was pretty darn cool, although the script and the girl playing the "wife" was (I felt) was rather cheesy. But I don't think the chessiness had any impact on how my nephews enjoyed seeing ASIMO!

I miss talking to Stitch! Not as hi-tech as talking with Crush - but I thought it was super cute!

How old is your son? I know my older nephew (12) really enjoys doing the animation classes (in the animation building at DCA).

Have a great visit!