PDA

View Full Version : This could save them some money.

Rallymonkey23
12-18-2002, 07:41 PM
I went to do some Christmas shopping today in Downtown Disney and while I was walking by the booth where they sell tickets to the parks,(next to the monorail) I saw a sign saying that you could purchase tickets to "The Lion King Stage Show" there. So I walked up to the booth (thinking that tickets to the show would be a great gift for someone) and asked about tickets. The lady told me that I needed to go to the next window. I walked around the corner to the next window and there was a sign stating that, that window was for Lion King tickets only. (D'oh! Didn't see that!) I asked the guy there what tickets were still available for a certain date and he told me that all shows were sold out. :crying:

Now, my question is this. Why do they have signs saying that you could purchase tickets there and have a window opened JUST for Lion King tickets? :confused: Couldn't they save some money by not having the window open, and paying someone to tell people that all shows are sold out!? I just don't get it. :rolleyes:

tabacco
12-18-2002, 08:54 PM
Hey, I hope you're not trying to get Disney to cut DTD/Monorail shifts. Those're the best there are! :)

Rallymonkey23
12-18-2002, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by tabacco
Hey, I hope you're not trying to get Disney to cut DTD/Monorail shifts. Those're the best there are! :)

Nope, not that! I use the monorail all the time from Downtown Disney. I was just thinking they could take all the Lion King stuff down and close the window. That would save them money from paying someone for nothing. That reminds me of the stores inside the parks. There are almost always CM's just standing around, doing nothing in alot of the shops there. Why have them there if they aren't doing anything? Again, I don't get it. :rolleyes:

Baloo
12-18-2002, 10:24 PM
they are watching for shoplifters and are also there to help people out find items or just be friendly greeters

tabacco
12-19-2002, 07:40 AM
Originally posted by Rallymonkey23
Nope, not that! I use the monorail all the time from Downtown Disney. I was just thinking they could take all the Lion King stuff down and close the window. That would save them money from paying someone for nothing.

No, that's eactly what I meant. Those are the best shifts :)