PDA

View Full Version : The Picture on My AP!!

cynthia312
01-30-2009, 10:39 PM
My annual pass expired on Dec13,2008. I know they'll have my picture on file already.

Question is, can I tell them I want to get my picture retaken? I don't look so great in that picture...plus, they're been using the same pic from 2006.

Yes? No? Do I have to pay an extra fee to get my picture retaken?

411 please! thanks!

Chadsgal
01-31-2009, 12:33 AM
Yes you can get your pic retaken, I've always renewed in the park and they have always asked if I wanted to use the old pic or take a new one.

adriennek
01-31-2009, 09:00 AM
I've never been asked if I wanted my picture retaken - but - I know I've been told that we CAN have it retaken. Actually, in the case of two of my children, we've been encouraged to. (One is a LOT older than his picture which was taken when he was 3 and the other is a LOT unhappy and they've told us "You can have it redone if you like!")

I would tell them when you get renew that you'd like to have it redone in case it saves them from having to print a new card with the old picture on it and maybe they'll just give you the paper ticket instead. But even if they do give you the card, you can go to the processing center and ask for a new picture. They'll have you surrender the card with the old picture, of course, but they'll do it.

Adrienne

disneyperson
01-31-2009, 01:18 PM
Yes. My daughter had her picture retaken on her last visit.

AnotherJenny
01-31-2009, 05:42 PM
My original pic is from 2002. When I renewed last year I was told I HAD to have my picture retaken. Up until then they'd always re-printed it at Guest Services, but this time we had to go to the bank. At the bank they asked if I wanted to keep my old picture, and I did. My sister chose to get a new picture.

ScottC4746
01-31-2009, 06:24 PM
My annual pass expired on Dec13,2008. I know they'll have my picture on file already.

Question is, can I tell them I want to get my picture retaken? I don't look so great in that picture...plus, they're been using the same pic from 2006.

Yes? No? Do I have to pay an extra fee to get my picture retaken?

411 please! thanks!

Yes you can have a new picture as I did and I wish I had left the old one on. The new one was worse the original. I look like my face got too hot and melted.

cynthia312
02-01-2009, 08:54 PM
Thank you everyone for all the replies. I can always count on you guys!!! =)

One more thing....there are no black out dates on the first day of your annual pass right? Say I go to buy my AP on Feb 15th but the pass I want (the deluxe) is blacked out on that day, I can still go in though right??

DisneyFanKat
02-02-2009, 10:38 AM
I've been wanting to get a new pic too, since I think the current one is at least 7 years old.... But I like getting the "special" pass when I renew by mail/online... The pic isn't too horrible, I just feel like I look super young in it...

danyoung
02-04-2009, 09:53 AM
I kinda like my pic from a few years back. There's a whole bunch less gray in that one than any current pic could feature!

THpoohbear
02-04-2009, 02:04 PM
Thank you everyone for all the replies. I can always count on you guys!!! =)

One more thing....there are no black out dates on the first day of your annual pass right? Say I go to buy my AP on Feb 15th but the pass I want (the deluxe) is blacked out on that day, I can still go in though right??

As far as I understand it, I think you may have to buy a one day ticket to get into the park that day and then once you enter upgrade to your deluxe pass. After that you'll be able to use it the rest of the day. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

MammaSilva
02-04-2009, 02:21 PM
Actually all she has to do is buy her deluxe, it will be valid for the day of purchase even if it's a blackout date.

THpoohbear
02-04-2009, 03:06 PM
Ah. Okay, thanks. Does that still work if you've pre-purchased a deluxe pass? Can you activate on on blackout day?

MammaSilva
02-04-2009, 03:22 PM
As far as everything I've read and experienced I'd say yes. We did that when we bought our passes at the Disney Store.

Malcon10t
02-04-2009, 03:22 PM
Ah. Okay, thanks. Does that still work if you've pre-purchased a deluxe pass? Can you activate on on blackout day?
Yes.

cynthia312
02-07-2009, 10:53 AM
Actually all she has to do is buy her deluxe, it will be valid for the day of purchase even if it's a blackout date.

Thank you MammaSilva! :D Seriously...whenever I have a question about anything Disneyland..I could always come to you guys!