PDA

View Full Version : Legos [buying in bulk at Downtown Disney Lego Store]

thefoxfour
01-30-2009, 04:33 PM
Hi
Does anyone know if you can buy Lego's in bulk at the store???

Bytebear
01-30-2009, 06:47 PM
They have bins of individual bricks that you can pick and choose, and buy by the bucket or by weight. I forget which. Is that what you mean?

Wildwill
02-02-2009, 10:56 AM
Yup, they have "Pick a Brick" at the Lego store, you get a container and can fill it up. Used to be cheaper than it is now, obviously. I think 20 oz container is about 10 bucks these days.

You can also "pick a brick" online, which will allow you access to about 10x more varieties. The in-store options are usually pretty odd. Strange colors and shapes. They also have a "Make your own Mini-Fig" which is fun, I suppose, even though they have old basketball and soccer figures in the bins.

If you have a Disney AP you get a discount at the Lego Store in Downtown Disney too.

dehnehsu
02-02-2009, 09:39 PM
Check out the "Welcome To Southern California" free magazine you find in many Hotel Lobbys. They usually have coupons good for $5 off a purchase of $30 at any Lego Store (Not just the Downtown Disney Store)

thefoxfour
02-04-2009, 02:56 PM
Thank you everyone for your help!!! We are going next week!! My twin boys just received lego sets and we were wanted to get a few more accessory items. I will look for coupon for sure!!