PDA

View Full Version : A cappella groups of Disneyland

ryanvalle
01-29-2009, 02:09 PM
Does anybody know of any of the a cappella singing groups at Disneyland? I've seen the Dapper Dans already and also the Delta Daddy-O's, but was curious if there are any other groups that I don't know of.

oregontraveler
01-30-2009, 11:56 AM
The only other group I can think of are the Main Street Carolers, but that's
a seasonal thing.

JonasGirl1023
02-07-2009, 10:52 PM
Yay Dapper Dans! They are so cool, one of the best parts of the Disney experience. ^.^

ScottC4746
02-08-2009, 03:49 AM
First thing I do upon arriving is look at the schedule at Carnation Gardens. It is a little stage that most people just walk by. It will not be in the schedule at the gate or on line, but there is a schedule posted at the Garden. They have school and youth orchestra's and choirs from around the world, mostly California, come an perform throughout the day. I remember one group was from the Philippeans and sang God Bless America a capella and the entire audience was in tears. They were wonderful.

jcruise86
02-08-2009, 07:49 AM
First thing I do upon arriving is look at the schedule at Carnation Gardens. It is a little stage that most people just walk by. It will not be in the schedule at the gate or on line, but there is a schedule posted at the Garden. They have school and youth orchestra's and choirs from around the world, mostly California, come an perform throughout the day. I remember one group was from the Philippeans and sang God Bless America a capella and the entire audience was in tears. They were wonderful.
On our last trip, my 3.5-year-old daughter was enthralled by Irish dancers, some of whom were about her age.