PDA

View Full Version : Annual Passholder Performance of Aladdin Announced

AVP
12-17-2002, 03:12 PM
From Disneyland Resort Merchandise Special Events & Product Marketing

"Disney's Aladdin - A Musical Spectacular"

On January 6-10, 2003, and January 12, 2003, we are holding a special performance daily of "Disney's Aladdin - A Musical Spectacular" for Annual Passholders! This is your exclusive opportunity to reserve your spot for these amazing shows. Following the show Passholders will be able to see the actors up close. Reserve your seat today! Click here (http://register.go.com/disney/eventservices/loginEvents?appRedirect=http://www.signmeup.com/17362) to register for "Disney's Aladdin - A Musical Spectacular" for Annual Passholders!

So don't miss your chance to take advantage of these special Passholder events as we welcome "Disney's Aladdin - A Musical Spectacular" to Disney's California Adventure™ park!

Children 2 and under will be asked to sit on a parent's lap.
Seats will be available for current Annual Passholders only who have made reservations in advance.
Seating will be first come first serve basis.
The queue will open at Hyperion Theater 45 minutes prior to show start.
Please pick up your ticket for the show at least 2 hours prior to show time.
Must show valid Annual Passport to receive ticket for show.

Sailor Butterfly
12-17-2002, 05:39 PM
Wait a sec, are the AP-only shows going to be the only ones going on for those days? If that's the case, then that sucks for the non-APs who planned a trip for Jan. 9, under the impression that they'd be able to see the show on its opening day.

Rallymonkey23
12-17-2002, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by Sailor Butterfly
Wait a sec, are the AP-only shows going to be the only ones going on for those days? If that's the case, then that sucks for the non-APs who planned a trip for Jan. 9, under the impression that they'd be able to see the show on its opening day.

Thats not the case. There are only going to be 1 show each day for the Annual Passholders event. Now, if there are going to be more shows....... Who knows, I just checked Disneys website, and there is no listing of ANY shows.

DLfreak
12-18-2002, 08:38 AM
And that's not opening day..... It opened Dec. 9th and is closed this week for tweaking or whatever...but its suppose to open again this weekend.

So does this cost anything?? Is it completely free for AP holders?

DJ_MENTOS
12-18-2002, 12:48 PM
It is completely free! I already registered for my tickets.

Now my question is: How many times can I register?

-DJ_MENTOS

sydney
12-18-2002, 10:20 PM
okay, I'm really not wanting to start *another* discussion of "the show is already open" versus "the show is so not already open". we've all chosen camps on that issue.

I'm choosing to think of the AP dates as our own mini press event that happens right before the press actually sees it for the first time. And it's free. and it's something that others don't get to do. registration could not have been easier. Let's just hope it goes as well as it seems it will.

Also, after seeing the show several times and watching each set of tweaks and changes come along, that will be a chance to see the incarnation of Aladdin that the press will see.

ldsguy
12-19-2002, 04:28 PM
I agree, I also think that this will go smothly, the confirmation reciept has a barcode on it, when you go to pick up your ticket all they need to do is scan it and give you your ticket, now the question is will they do it this way? But-from other special events I've seen in the theater I think guest control will work well, lets hope all else does.

RStar
12-19-2002, 05:04 PM
They sent me an email confermation, but I hope they mail something out. I noticed the bar code thing as well, but couldn't print it. I do have my cofermation number. I think they will just check your name off a list.

Did seem more "with it" this time, they are using an outside company to do it.

ldsguy
12-19-2002, 10:09 PM
Now my question is: How many times can I register?
Well, from what I found, I jsut relsied that I couldn't go on the date that I originally signed up for, so I re-registered for all of the dates, no problem, just remember that each person that is going must present a valid Annual Pass to get the ticket is all.