PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else buy Olsewski's "True Love's Kiss"?

KarenW2
01-27-2009, 06:43 PM
Has anyone else purchased the Gallery of Light piece by Robert Olsewski, called "True Love's Kiss"? It's Sleeping Beauty and her prince in the castle, as he's leaning in to give her "TLK".

My question is because the one we have, when you push the button, a light over her comes on and then goes out, while the light behind both of them comes on at the beginning and stays lit the entire time, until you push the button again, to turn it off.

Is this the way this piece is supposed to work? Or do we need to exchange it for another one that works correctly?

Chadsgal
01-31-2009, 12:38 AM
I don't know about yours inparticular but, I have other Olszewski pieces that all have a simple on & off. Like a light switch. It sounds normal to me.

KarenW2
01-31-2009, 12:59 AM
My hubby decided to try one more idea, so he put all brand new batteries in the piece. Voila! Now both lights come on and stay on the whole time, until you push the button to make them turn off.

I had written to the Olszewski website and got a quick reply, but that was to bring it back to the WoD! So glad I don't have to take it back, because I think they sold out of the pieces they had of this particular one.

Guess ours was just turned on & off a lot in the store, that the batteries would be so worn down already!!