PDA

View Full Version : DCA Showtimes?

Pammer
01-23-2009, 07:52 AM
Does anybody know the true 'dark' days for Aladdin, High School Musical 3, and the Pixar Play Parade? I had read a few weeks ago that Aladdin would be dark Wed/Thurs, HSM3 dark Mon-Thurs, & the parade dark on Mon/Tues. I have been checking the Disneyland website every day for my trip next weekend and they have Aladdin dark on Mon/Tue, HSM3 dark on Mon/Tues/Fri, and the parade dark on Wed/Thurs! :confused:

I know the website times have been screwed up for awhile, but does anyone know the true dark days for these shows?

kelli1rose
01-23-2009, 08:16 AM
I know someone will have a better list, but I have the schedule from the park for yesterday, Thursday. Aladdin was dark Wednesday and Thursday of this week. HSM3 was not listed for Monday-Thursday, but I think it runs Friday-Sunday a couple of times a day in two spots. The Pixar Parade is listed as Wed and Thursday, and I think it runs over the weekend also at 5:15. HTH

Pammer
01-23-2009, 09:00 AM
Thanks kelli1rose...your schedule confirms what Darkbeer had posted a few weeks ago. I wish they would get their website corrected...you just can't trust it! :)

Darkbeer
01-23-2009, 12:21 PM
Note, Disneyland.com is having problems.

That said, I want to once again state that Disney does rent out the Hyperion this time of year to private groups, such as Dance/Cheer Groups. If they do that, they do adjust the Aladdin schedule to allow the rental of the theater, which is normally on weekends. So you might find Aladdin running on Wednesday and/or Thursday instead of the weekend.

In the past, I would recommend looking at the Disneyland.com schedule, but currently, all I can do is give a general warning that schedules are subject to change and adjustment.

dznyphreak
01-23-2009, 03:12 PM
Would City Hall be of any more help?

Pammer
01-25-2009, 07:35 AM
Thanks for the tips, Darkbeer!