PDA

View Full Version : New Freebie Buttons? What's available?

Pages : [1] 2

partyoffive
01-19-2009, 07:24 AM
I have heard that there are several new freebie buttons available for the "celebrate" theme - can anyone tell me what they are?

Drince88
01-19-2009, 07:28 AM
I specifically recall the generic "Celebrate" button (see my avatar) :fez: and I saw the "Just Engaged" buttons as well. I don't recall what other new ones there were This was at WDW, though, but I imagine they'll have the same ones in both parks.

Malcon10t
01-19-2009, 07:43 AM
According to a friend, they now have I'm Celebrating, Just Engaged, Just Married, Happy Anniversary. Happy Birthday, 1st Visit, & Just Graduated.

DisneyFunFamily4
01-19-2009, 07:47 AM
I was told DH will have to get his new "welcome home" button...

MammaSilva
01-19-2009, 07:49 AM
Do they have the new button for a family reunion or are you stuck with the old Incredible family one?

Malcon10t
01-19-2009, 08:28 AM
Do they have the new button for a family reunion or are you stuck with the old Incredible family one?Oh man, I left that off my list. I was told it was the new motiff.

MammaSilva
01-19-2009, 08:58 AM
Cool!!!!!! I never loved the Incredible one .. it didn't make sense as a family reunion, they were already one family ....call me funny. I love the new design and since I have not one but two family events this year I'm happy with new choices!

Malcon10t
01-19-2009, 09:19 AM
Cool!!!!!! I never loved the Incredible one .. it didn't make sense as a family reunion, they were already one family ....call me funny. I love the new design and since I have not one but two family events this year I'm happy with new choices!I was TOLD it was a new motiff... I am doing a family/50th birthday thingie, so we will need buttons!!!

MammaSilva
01-19-2009, 09:40 AM
Oh no worries, if we get there and it's the old ones, we'll just hope that they have the generic one like Drince got and we'll write it in!

xXzombieXmouseXx
01-19-2009, 10:41 AM
I love how Disneyland does the free buttons. I get one every year for my bday, its a tradition to stop at city hall on the way in every year.

Now... if only the boyfriend would propose so I can get my hands on the just engaged button!! I'm button hungry... lol

AlbertaMinnie
01-19-2009, 04:11 PM
Lucky! They are always out when I get there and I get a happy birthday sticker instead.....:(

jadfair
01-19-2009, 04:42 PM
Is the First Visit button free? Where do I get one when I get to the park?

Malcon10t
01-19-2009, 05:19 PM
Is the First Visit button free? Where do I get one when I get to the park?All the buttons are free. You can get one at City Hall, Guest Services, the Information Desk (at the hub near the entrance to Adventureland) and most restaurants.

candles71
01-20-2009, 06:21 AM
We were actually given our anniversary buttons by the very nice cast member in the store where we were picking up our free picture.

DizneyMommy
01-20-2009, 05:06 PM
We stopped in the marketplace coffee place whatever it's called on Main St across from BRB to buy those great little boxes of mickey cookies and the CM in there pulled out a box of buttons and said There's got to be something in here for you! to my 4 year old daughter. She had them all, engaged, married, birthday, 1st visit, the Incredibles FR button, and one not mentioned - Honorary Citizen. Of course this was the only relevant one to us, no one got married, had a birthday and it certainly was not anyone's 1st visit, not even 1st for 2009! It is a nice button though. She said there some nice new Celebration ones she wanted to give us but she appeared to be out of them. She was just determined to find something to give us!

Malcon10t
01-20-2009, 05:30 PM
the Incredibles FR button, I guess that clears that up.:crying:

ArielOnLand
02-18-2009, 10:48 AM
My fiance and i are heading to DL in FOUR DAYS to celebrate our recent engagement and my birthday. the first day is for the engagement and the 2nd will be my birthday! im so excited to get a button!! will i run into any problems getting 2 buttons?

Bytebear
02-18-2009, 03:52 PM
My fiance and i are heading to DL in FOUR DAYS to celebrate our recent engagement and my birthday. the first day is for the engagement and the 2nd will be my birthday! im so excited to get a button!! will i run into any problems getting 2 buttons?

Nope, we went for a friend's first visit, and I got two additional "Celebrating" buttons. I didn't even have to prove they were for other people (although they were).

Burnt Toast
02-18-2009, 04:20 PM
List of buttons:

"Just Graduated" - Graduation cap and party confetti
"Happy Birthday" with space for name - Two-tiered cake with Mickey cutouts
"I'm Celebrating" - Four Mickey balloons held by a white gloved hand and party confetti
"1st Visit!" = Fab Five + Daisy and party confetti
"Family Reunion" = The Incredibles family and party confetti
"Honorary Citizen of Disneyland" = Similiar to the old City Hall Honorary Citizen stickers with a Mickey Mouse-shaped key with the D
"... Happily Ever After" = Cinderella's pumpkin coach riding towards her castle in the distance
"Just Married!" = Cinderella and Prince Charming running up stairs
"Just Engaged!" = Minnie veil and Mickey tophat with Mickey-shaped confetti
"Happy Anniversary!" = Mickey and Minnie with party confetti

Hope that helps!!!

Autopia Guy
02-19-2009, 12:37 AM
will i run into any problems getting 2 buttons?

Ooh no, no problem. I've seen a group of HS Girls and one guy come up before, and they wanted to embarrass the guy. So I think they put like 5 buttons on him...

Just be honest and you will have no problem. They should be especially happy that you are there celebrating two fun things this trip.

mommyof4
02-20-2009, 01:53 PM
are we able to get a birthday button one even though it would be past a birthday and before a birthday/
For example daughters birthday is on the 4th and we will be there April 23 to 29 and son birthday is may 2?
thanks

Bytebear
02-20-2009, 02:09 PM
Yes, you can ask for any button and they will just give it to you. No verification needed.

ryanvalle
02-20-2009, 02:46 PM
Yeah no verification needed. I went to get my birthday button 4 days after my birthday one time and they didnt ask a thing...well they did...

They asked how old. :)

I just feel awkward to get a birthday button if my purpose of going to disneyland isnt for my birthday.

cynthia312
02-22-2009, 01:24 PM
Any pictures for these new designs pins?

cstoops17
02-22-2009, 02:28 PM
Any pictures for these new designs pins?

Here's the "Just Engaged" button. ;)