PDA

View Full Version : Special Annual passholder Aladdin Shows

Rallymonkey23
12-16-2002, 05:45 PM
Check it out (http://disneyland.disney.go.com/disneylandresort/ResortInfo/AnnualPassholders/apOffersAndEvents/index)

From what i get from this is that they are having a meet and greet after the perfomance. Sounds like a great opportunity to meet some great broadway actors.

Disney Nick
12-16-2002, 06:09 PM
Here's a direct quote:

"Disney's Aladdin - A Musical Spectacular"

On January 6-10, 2003, and January 12, 2003, we are holding a special performance daily of "Disney's Aladdin - A Musical Spectacular" for Annual Passholders! This is your exclusive opportunity to reserve your spot for these amazing shows. Following the show Passholders will be able to see the actors up close. Reserve your seat beginning December 18. Check back here for updates.

So don't miss your chance to take advantage of these exclusive Passholder events as we welcome "Disney's Aladdin - A Musical Spectacular" to Disney's California Adventure™ park!

Children 2 and under will be asked to sit on a parents lap.
Seats will be available for current Annual Passholders only who have made reservations in advance.
Seating will be first come first serve basis.
The queue will open at Hyperion Theater 45 minute prior to show start.
Please pick up your ticket for the show at least 2 hours prior to showtime.
Must show valid Annual Passport to receive ticket for show.

Master K
12-17-2002, 11:54 AM
Am I missing something? It says you have to make reservations but there is no information on how to do so.

DJ_MENTOS
12-17-2002, 12:23 PM
Reserve your seat beginning December 18. Check back here for updates.

Nuff said.

Now does anyone know if they will be charging admission for this?

-DJ_MENTOS

Master K
12-17-2002, 12:46 PM
OOPS, I looked at my calendar wrong. I thought it was the 18th :)

ldsguy
12-17-2002, 01:10 PM
Well, the way I read it, this will be free.....which it should be, other theme parks do not charge for thier passholder events, why should Disneyland?

RStar
12-17-2002, 03:38 PM
How odd.......

I didn't see the "after Dec. 18th" and I just made my reservations!

They must have the site operating now. Thanks Ralleymonkey!

1) No charge for the event

2) Each person getting a ticket must have a valid AP, but the person signing up needs only put in his #. I signed up for my family, my Mom and Aunt.

3) You pick up the tickets 2 hr before the show in front of the Hyperian. The need to see the APs for each ticket.

4) I think they will mail a confermation letter to you. I wrote down my confermation number just in case.

5) It looks like they got their act together organising this one!

ldsguy
12-17-2002, 04:40 PM
I too just registered and it looks like you are supposed to print out the confirmation letter, but it doesn't say that.....but there's a barcode on the letter.

LIMANDL4EVA
12-20-2002, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by NMoreles
Children 2 and under will be asked to sit on a parents lap.
That poses a safety hazard, I mean, what if the child were to fall? We might need some Lap Bars or OTSR's here. :rolleyes:

RStar
12-23-2002, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by LIMANDL4EVA
That poses a safety hazard, I mean, what if the child were to fall? We might need some Lap Bars or OTSR's here. :rolleyes:

LOL:D