PDA

View Full Version : The Best park ?

parky_in_paris
04-26-2001, 02:35 PM
This will be a difficult poll !!

To all those people who have visited all the Magic Kingdom parks, which is the best ?

Lost Boy
04-26-2001, 08:23 PM
I have been only to Disneyland and Magic Kingdom in Florida. But I have seen video and pictures from Tokyo and Paris. I think that if I voted, and forgot temporarly about Disneyland being my one and only, I would say based on what I have seem, read and heard:

Disneyland Paris is the most beautiful of all the Parks

Tokyo Disneyland is the most popular

WDW is the biggest

Disneyland is the first.

And I guess when it comes right down to it, as much as I would love to see Paris and Tokyo Parks, I think Disneyland in California will remain my favorite Park of them all.

Morrigoon
04-28-2001, 01:17 PM
I voted for DLP as it's the most beautiful of the parks I've seen (haven't seen TDL). It shows what kind of a park you can have when you are actually willing to spend what it takes to build a Disneyland-quality park. (and to the ppl who defend DCA as a "new and growing" park, I point out that DLP was built complete enough to avoid those complaints, though it technically still has less attractions. There is enough to do there!)

**BUT**

Disneyland (CA) will always be "Walt's Park". And it will always be "my park". The one thing DL has that the other parks cannot is its history. Walt's apartment over the firehouse, the basketball court inside the Matterhorn, heck the Matterhorn itself. All the developments in the early days of ride technology - Disneyland is a veritable museum of emerging entertainment technology. So no matter how much I like Disneyland Paris, Disneyland will always be my favorite park.

pheneix
04-28-2001, 02:05 PM
Walt Disney World's Magic Kingdom. If any greedy execs don't cost cut it to death, it will be the best of them all. Wait, this is for the world? Oh, then we'll just have to wait five years to see who will win that one. ;)

Pheneix

Napsto
06-09-2001, 10:18 PM
Disneyland "Where the Magic Began", need i say more!

Morrigoon
06-09-2001, 10:20 PM
Yes:

Disneyland- The Happiest Place On Earth

(what happened to that phrase?)

Lacrosse Boy
06-22-2001, 01:34 PM
It's not that happy, the peeling paint is it's tears!;) I mean, :(

Uncle Dick
03-06-2002, 12:24 AM
I haven't ventured to either of the international destinations, so between Florida and California, I have to go with the original, all the way.