PDA

View Full Version : For sale--Flashback 2009 tickets

PanFan
01-14-2009, 02:45 PM
Hello everyone!

Flashback is an annual production put on by Cast Members to raise money for a local charity. This year we are supporting the Santa Ana Zoo Children's Fund. There are four teams and each one puts on a 17-minute song, dance, and acting performance. I went last year and am performing in it this year, and let me tell ya--it's definitely an entertaining evening! Our theme this year is Flashback International and each team's performance is set on a different continent. The show takes place February 25 and 26 at the Hyperion Theatre at DCA. For more information, click me (http://www.flashbackproductions.com/). It's a lot of fun to watch, so if you're interested in going, PM me.

Ticket details:
Balcony--$9
Mezzanine--$14
Orchestra--$20
Gala (includes a banquet-style dinner at the Grand Californian Ballroom before the show and first pick at the orchestra seats)--$60

If available, tickets sold at the door will be $4 more.

AVP
01-14-2009, 03:51 PM
I've attended Flashback twice, and it's a LOT of fun for a very good cause. It is worth every single penny of whatever level package you choose to purchase, and I'd highly recommend it to anyone who can make it.

AVP

rbmcky
01-19-2009, 11:39 PM
Keep in mind that ONLY CAST MEMBERS can buy tickets. If you show up at the door, you MUST show a current Cast ID. So if you know any cast members, they can get you tickets to the show.

PanFan
01-20-2009, 12:13 AM
Okay, so I was recently informed that Flashback is an internal CM event. I didn't realize this, as it is my first year in the show, and didn't think it would be a problem to post about it so we can sell more tickets for a good cause. Unfortunately, I was wrong and was not supposed to post anything about it on a public forum. So please disregard this thread. My apologies.

AVP
01-20-2009, 07:30 AM
Keep in mind that ONLY CAST MEMBERS can buy tickets. If you show up at the door, you MUST show a current Cast ID. So if you know any cast members, they can get you tickets to the show.I'm sorry to learn that Flashback has changed their policy. I am certainly not a CM, but have attended the event twice. It was a fun evening benefitting a very worthy cause, and I was looking forward to attending again this year.

AVP