PDA

View Full Version : Food/Merchandise Promotions?

Wildwill
01-13-2009, 06:45 PM
Going to the parks Friday and saturday 1-16 & 1-17. Are there any current in-park promotions on food/merchandise? Like sometimes the restaurants in New Orleans Square will give away a gift item with a meal (like I got a Nightmare on Christmas Dog Bowl one year with gumbo), and I know there's the souvenier mug with coffee or hot chocolate - I love those things.

Then last year I got a Pirates Watch and Litho for $10 if I spent $50 in merchandise.

Anyone know of anything nifty going on this week?

Thanks in advance.

Bytebear
01-13-2009, 07:03 PM
I've gotten a few pins over the years. I know there is the upgrade on the fountain drinks if you have an AP.

olegc
01-14-2009, 07:15 AM
Going to the parks Friday and saturday 1-16 & 1-17. Are there any current in-park promotions on food/merchandise? Like sometimes the restaurants in New Orleans Square will give away a gift item with a meal (like I got a Nightmare on Christmas Dog Bowl one year with gumbo), and I know there's the souvenier mug with coffee or hot chocolate - I love those things.

Then last year I got a Pirates Watch and Litho for $10 if I spent $50 in merchandise.

Anyone know of anything nifty going on this week?

Thanks in advance.

Pins? go to www.disneypins.com click events on left hand side, click DIsneyland. Check to see if any meal based pins are being offered.

merch? go to www.disneygallery.com and check the list of events.

AP Based? log in to the AP web site and click on Offers to see if there is anything up.

If you have access to this site on the internet, you should be able to go to those sites and look for yourself..

Wildwill
01-14-2009, 05:50 PM
Not into pins in the slightest.

Have checked the Disney Gallery and didn't see anything.

Don't have an AP (yet).

shan7805
01-15-2009, 07:03 AM
I was at the park Yesterday, and they have apromotion where if you spend $50, you can get a Mickey Studed Leatherlike purse for $15....

Wildwill
01-15-2009, 07:13 AM
Well, that's the kind of promotion that I was looking for, unfortunately not really my thing. Unless it was pretty manly looking that is.

Boo's Mommy
01-15-2009, 08:56 AM
Does anyone have a picture of this bag?

shan7805
01-15-2009, 10:00 AM
Unfortunatley it is NOT very "man"ly.....

No Picture...I bet it's on Disney's website somewhere...I'll see if I can find it. It is a barrel type bag, comes in brown or black and has studs in the shape of Mickey's head- almost "gothic" type looking.