PDA

View Full Version : Gift Card Tin

Poppins
01-03-2009, 03:45 PM
I just read on the DLR website that certain DL restaurants are offering a special tin with their logo when you purchase a gift card there. They look pretty cool. Anyone have any idea how I could get my hands on one without actually being there? Next trip isn't until Nov 09!

The Red Head
01-03-2009, 06:33 PM
We bought one this week at Club 33. I didn't realize they were doing them at the different restaurants. It is a nice looking tin.

KarenW2
01-03-2009, 11:55 PM
Try calling the restaurant directly and see if they will ship one to you. I don't know that they would, but it never hurts to ask.

We got the Club 33 tin and gift card when we ate there last month. The tin is silver with the Club 33 logo on it.

Kinda funny, the one from the Club is received with a gift card of a $5 minimum purchase and could be used anywhere, so we obviously did one for $5 and spent it before we left the park. We had a choice of "holiday" or "birthday" for the gift card, so we picked "holiday". Once we spent it, we put the card back in the tin and added it to our club collection.

The one for NR has to be a minimum $100 gift card purchase and may need to be used there, so we passed on it for now, but may get one next time we're there, since it's easy to spend a lot at that restaurant. It has the logo of the restaurant on the outside.

bstone76
01-04-2009, 02:32 PM
How can you get reservations to club 33?

Tinker Bell
01-04-2009, 10:27 PM
The one for NR has to be a minimum $100 gift card purchase and may need to be used there, so we passed on it for now, but may get one next time we're there, since it's easy to spend a lot at that restaurant. It has the logo of the restaurant on the outside.

I got one from NR today and we did a $5 and was told you could use it anywhere.

jenniebean
01-04-2009, 10:50 PM
I got one from NR today and we did a $5 and was told you could use it anywhere.
A visit to NR, eh? Have a good birthday? :)

Poppins
01-05-2009, 09:34 AM
Thanks for the ideas. I tried DeliverEARS, and they weren't very helpful. If I was to call the Blue Bayou directly, anybody know how I would get that phone number? Sorry for the multiple questions...I'm just determined to get one of those tins as a gift for my DS.

ken001b
01-05-2009, 09:36 AM
I got the Club 33 one with a $5 card as well...thought it was a cool keepsake for only $5...didnt know all of the restaurants were doing them as well

Heffalump
01-06-2009, 10:13 PM
We bought one this week at Club 33. I didn't realize they were doing them at the different restaurants. It is a nice looking tin.

Nevermind, I see my question was answered. It has the Club 33 logo on it?

Heffalump
01-06-2009, 10:15 PM
How can you get reservations to club 33?

You have to be a member or have a member get you in. It's a members only club.

jenniebean
01-06-2009, 10:15 PM
Does it have the Club 33 logo on it? We will be dining there soon and I wanted to get a gift card for a friend as a gift.

We got the Club 33 tin and gift card when we ate there last month. The tin is silver with the Club 33 logo on it.
(bolding mine)

Hope you have a great meal!

Heffalump
01-06-2009, 10:18 PM
(bolding mine)

Hope you have a great meal!

I feel embarrassed cause I saw it later. lol! We dine there fairly often as a family member is a member. It is always a treat. :)