PDA

View Full Version : Disneyland After Xmas

disguy
12-12-2002, 12:40 PM
Hey everyone! Been a long time since I posted..I'm going to Disneyland the day after xmas and staying till Saturday night. Does anyone have any info on the crowds at that time is it just as bad as christmas or the day after thanks giv?

innerSpaceman
12-12-2002, 02:12 PM
I have never gone during that time period, for the reason I am about to relay: The week between Christmas and New Years is reputed to be the most crowded week in the entire Disneyland year. None of the days of that week are supposed to be the most crowded day, mind you (that would traditionally be 4th of July), but the most crowded week speaks for itself as to how crowded any particular day would be.

zapppop
12-12-2002, 02:34 PM
I think innerSpaceman is correct, and if I remember correctly, it was the week after Christmas last year and the year before when Disneyland had to suspend ticket sales several days due to park overcrowding.

disguy
12-12-2002, 03:38 PM
well it looks like I'll be at Disneyland during the morning and the rest of the time at the bar if it's going to be that crowded :)

mousey_girl
12-12-2002, 09:24 PM
Or you can pop over to DCA in the afternoons. When we went last week we ended up at DCA around noon on Saturday. DL was pretty crowded by then, but DCA had plenty of room to move.