PDA

View Full Version : Small World cereal box fun

biolabetty
12-20-2008, 08:02 PM
Last night our family rode IASW and noticed a small cereal box in one of the displays. Well, pretty soon we kept finding them throughout the ride, and counted 6 of them. When we got off the ride we asked the cast members there what was with the cereal boxes, and one of them explained it was her last day and she had hidden 8 throughout the ride. It was a fun thing for us to have discovered. She was so kind and gave us a fast pass for any ride except Toy Story because we found them. Did anyone else get to see them last night? My small son was happy to have found them, but sad to hear it was her last day.

PanFan
12-22-2008, 11:49 AM
I'm going to miss her! She was a fantastic lead and really helped me out a lot when I was brand new. She's going to be studying abroad in England, so I'm quite jealous! I only found 5 (lame, I know) and didn't have time to ride again to find the rest. I was impressed with guests who found so many without knowing they were there in the first place!

ScottC4746
12-23-2008, 04:44 AM
I'm going to miss her! She was a fantastic lead and really helped me out a lot when I was brand new. She's going to be studying abroad in England, so I'm quite jealous! I only found 5 (lame, I know) and didn't have time to ride again to find the rest. I was impressed with guests who found so many without knowing they were there in the first place!
I wonder if this is a tradition at Disney to do something like that. When I worked for 6 Flags, our last day we wore our nametag upsidedown. The last day of the season did not count. They were all right-side-up on that day.