PDA

View Full Version : Hey Flubber...Fantastic Disneyland Audio!

Doodle Duck
12-11-2002, 06:29 AM
E Ticket Radio! Holy Smokes...this is great...I'm plugging this because the only way I found it was from the old 'Secrets' thread...been on MP for years and never knew it existed...I'll leave it to you to post the proper link. A MUST hear for all MP'ers.
Wait till my wife wakes up!
Kudos.:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Doodle Duck
12-11-2002, 08:06 AM
I can't believe I just shrunk down to a Molecule again! The whole ride, I could just see those snow flakes...also the entire Carousel Of Progress...

Ghoulish Delight
12-11-2002, 08:22 AM
Originally posted by DoodleDuck(A.E)
I can't believe I just shrunk down to a Molecule again! The whole ride, I could just see those snow flakes...also the entire Carousel Of Progress... "Magnification. Magnification. Magnification" :D For some reason, every time I turn on E-Ticket, that's what I hear. Not that I'm complaining, it's just weird. Okay, not that weird. It is like 17+ minutes long, so odds are...

EandCDad
12-11-2002, 08:30 AM
Originally posted by DoodleDuck(A.E)
...I'll leave it to you to post the proper link.

He does have a link in his signature. He just posts somewhat infrequently so its not out there as much as it could be. You can see one of his posts (and therefore get the link) here. (http://mousepad.mouseplanet.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=171539#post171539)

Bill Catherall
12-11-2002, 09:00 AM
I've tuned in a couple times. I don't have audio at work, so I can't during working hours (plus, I'd probably hog all the bandwidth ;) ).

Anyway, how often does it loop? I mean, does everything recycle every 24 hours? 36 hours? Is it random?

Doodle Duck
12-11-2002, 09:18 AM
Yeah Bill...that's what I was wondering. I've been listening all morning (since pretty early...and no repeats yet.)
Was great to 'ride' the Submarines again! Just close your eyes....

Light Magic? hahahaha.

Some nice Holiday stuff is up now too.
Anyway...I figured most MPers knew about it but for those like me I put it up...deserves recognition to be sure.
My player though doesn't refresh the titles listed though...it got stuck on Wishing Well...but the audio continues steady in great stereo too.

Flubber
12-11-2002, 10:08 AM
Thanks for the plug guys.

The station loops every 8 to 10 hours. It depends on which playlist I've selected. The one I always seem to hear is The Enchanted Tiki Room. 27 minutes of tikitikitiki funfunfun.

Glad you're enjoying it.:D

Ghoulish Delight
12-11-2002, 10:30 AM
You're all making me jealous. :( I have the technical ability to be lsitening to it here at work, but since we share network resources with our customers, we've been specifically forbidden from streaming internet radio stations so as not to clog it up. So I can't listen at work :(

Bill Catherall
12-11-2002, 11:12 AM
I got to hear the Tiki Room and Rocket to the Moon the other night. :D

It's my favorite "radio station" now. If only I had more time to sit around listening to it at home though. :(

lisap
12-11-2002, 12:53 PM
I tend to leave it on during the day, then eandcdad will come home and hear ".....and there is the nucleus of the atom! Do I dare explore the vastness of it's innerspace? " How often do you hear Paul Frees' voice coming from your bedroom... ;) :D

Doodle Duck
12-11-2002, 12:54 PM
Thanks Flubber...it's terrific stuff! We're listening to the Mickey's Holiday Parade at the moment...the quality is really nice...excellent sound...we'll be listening ALOT from now on.
Have a great Holiday!

Not Afraid
12-11-2002, 07:07 PM
This IS a great station (and I'm not saying this just because Flubber is my friend). I can't listen at work either, not entirerly appropriate for the store. But at home, whenever Chris isn't hogging bandwidth, I'm there.

Thanks for the plug Doodle!

now if only someone would start a thread about the store;)

jslivinski
12-27-2002, 12:03 PM
Thought I'd give this a bump, since E Ticket is my favorite on-line radio station.