PDA

View Full Version : House Of Blues?

Berry Princess
12-09-2002, 11:56 AM
We have a concert on Jan 2nd we are going to. Well I went thru the website to get the tickets and they emailed me saying if we eat there and finish before the time the concert starts and doors open we will be allowed in before others. Now I am wondering if they take reservations ahead of time or is it just that day or do they not take any? Thanks.

tod
12-09-2002, 12:27 PM
Call them at 714.778.BLUE and ask them.

I'd ask for a manager or somebody in authority, just to be on the safe side.

--T
who saw two concerts there and liked them very much.

blusilva
12-09-2002, 11:54 PM
Also, be sure to double check with security the night of the show. We found out the expensive way that security makes the final call as to whether or not a particular night is going to have "pass the line" privileges for diners, and that waiters (or, at least ours) will conveniently serve your food and present you with a bill before informing you of this, even if you ask before you order.

They didn't take reservations at that HOB last year. That may have changed. Other HOBs do (i.e. the West Hollywood one does.)

Berry Princess
12-10-2002, 12:10 AM
Also, be sure to double check with security the night of the show. We found out the expensive way that security makes the final call as to whether or not a particular night is going to have "pass the line" privileges for diners,

I was going to print it out and take it with me and let them know what I think of them if they didn't follow through with it. You don't send that and then say you aren't getting in early. If this is to be a game to them to just get you to eat there then its a joke. As it is I still don't know if I would eat anything and I only see 1 thing my hubby would eat. We know the concert hasn't sold out as of yet but we want to be able to sit in a certain place upstairs and know we need to be there early enough to get that spot. We are now debating if we will eat there or not at this point cause the recording I think said only takes same day reservations. We may just show up early and line up and bring fast food with us for dinner. We have only gone once to a concert there and I didn't order tickets the way I did this time so I didn't get that email until this one. From the sounds of things it seems they to play games.