PDA

View Full Version : Lines Lately

Nfatuated
07-11-2001, 12:18 PM
i have not been to D-land since the begining of june, I am going again end of july. How long have the lines been getting with school out. This will be my 1st trip during dead summer as I usaully only go in the off season. Thanks for any insight:D

Lacrosse Boy
07-11-2001, 12:20 PM
Slightly longer. Go on a Tuesday of Thursday. You will experience less of a wait during those days, and the park is MUCH less crowded then.

Castmbrdlx
07-11-2001, 12:22 PM
The park has been very busy on weekends but for at least the last 2 wks it has slowed down a bit becuase of the massive crowds at DCA. Id expect the lines to be moderate, but you know Disneyland. You can never tell...

Mandrake Linux
07-11-2001, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by Castmbrdlx
The park has been very busy on weekends but for at least the last 2 wks it has slowed down a bit becuase of the massive crowds at DCA. Id expect the lines to be moderate, but you know Disneyland. You can never tell...

Due to the increasing need for world control. Mandrake Enterprises introduces Total World Domination (Professional Edition). Just imagine if every Disneyland trip would be perfect the way you want it. Now it can! With our new Total Domination software suite, you let your computer do all the work.

http://128.241.245.11/pv/images/settings.gif

In version 4.1 we will have an option to select your own water level and even line lengths! The possibilities are endless.

Mandrake Enterprises: "What do you want to control today?"

Napsto
07-11-2001, 09:30 PM
???????????????????

DisneylandKid
07-15-2001, 05:46 PM
I went to Disneyland today (Sunday) and it wasn't very crowded at all! I went on Big Thunder twice (both exactly 10 minutes; though it was posted 25 minutes) Pirates (5 mins;posted 15). Matterhorn was pretty long, as was Indiana Jones (though I had a Fastpass and it was only about one minute!)

stan4d_steph
07-16-2001, 03:22 PM
The line for Space Mountain is terrible if you don't have FastPass! I would not want to be a CM on this ride. People get really ****ed because they hold the standby queue for so long. Be sure to get a FastPass to this ride. Has anyone else experienced "line rage?"

It seems to me that although FastPass is a good thing for busy times, it has totally ruined the "line experience" built into rides such as Indy. Now everyone is held out front then let in small amounts into the next holding area in the rotunda and film room. The whole wonderfully detailed queue area in between is wasted as no one wants to take the time to look. I hope if they ever get around to designing more rides, they will take this into account and at least allow the standby line to pass through and themed area. At least it gives you something to look at and enjoy while everyone else passes by.

Any one else have an opinion on this?