PDA

View Full Version : Make Your Own Ears Hat

jrsharp21
12-08-2008, 06:44 PM
I didn't even know DL had this until this past Thursday. This is great. I loved all the different combinations that were available so that you could customize your own hat. I think I will bring extra money next time to make more than one.

FaithTrustPixieDust
12-09-2008, 08:39 AM
lol I saw that too. I was going to make every pair I possibly could until I realized I would be broke lol.

cynthia312
12-09-2008, 03:11 PM
Where can you make these ear hats at? I know Toontown but is that the only location?

jrsharp21
12-09-2008, 03:31 PM
I made mine at the shope in Toon Town. I didn't see it anywhere else, but then I didn't go into a ton of shops.

I ended up making ears with a gray base, the velvety feeling black ears, and a jack skellington head on the front.

EmiKemi
12-15-2008, 08:27 AM
My daughter decided she wanted to make her own ears instead of buying the pre-made ones, so since she saved up her money, I let her splurge a bit. After she made her selections, the cast members put it together for her but everytime she tried to wear it, the ears kept coming off. I told her I'd glue it when we got home. Even though they have the snaps to attach the ears/crown, it didn't take much for them to fall off. Just a word of caution. Maybe we had a defective one since I did see others wearing ears that they made and they didn't seem to have any problems.