PDA

View Full Version : Priority Seating question for shows

ScottC4746
12-03-2008, 07:11 AM
We are going on Tuesday 30 Dec. Is it possible to do priority seating for Electric parade, catch the fireworks on the way into DL and then do late seating for Fantasmic?

ScottC4746
12-03-2008, 03:19 PM
help please?

minnieandmick
12-03-2008, 03:42 PM
Hi Scott,

I tried to schedule the same chain of events back in May and luckily the cast member helping me with premium seating advised me against it. The problem you run into is the crowds leaving DCA and entering DL and the fireworks and first showing Fantasmic crowds leaving DL. It really is wall-to-wall people going in every direction. Plus, there is the check-in (I believe 8P now) for Fantasmic premium vieiwing seating which I highly suggest on the dot to get the seats you want, especially if you are short like me :D This check-in is located kitty-korner to the Haunter Mansion, so it is quite a quick hike to DCA for the EP.

Can you spread it over two nights? I personally enjoyed the premium viewing for the EP more than Fastasmic, but I do like the EP more too.

Good luck.

Malcon10t
12-03-2008, 03:51 PM
We are going on Tuesday 30 Dec. Is it possible to do priority seating for Electric parade, catch the fireworks on the way into DL and then do late seating for Fantasmic?No. It really is impossible. Check in for Fantasmic! is 8pm. It would be almost impossible to make it from there back to the Electrical Parade seating. Plus, I think check in for the EP seating is 730p. You would be very pressed and stressed to do both.

ScottC4746
12-05-2008, 02:43 PM
No. It really is impossible. Check in for Fantasmic! is 8pm. It would be almost impossible to make it from there back to the Electrical Parade seating. Plus, I think check in for the EP seating is 730p. You would be very pressed and stressed to do both.
Thank you everyone for the suggestions.

I think we are going to skip the Electric Parade.

Do you think doing the fireworks BEFORE the LATE Fantasmic prefered seating would work? They person going with me I want them to see both and I know the late seating is less crowded. I plan on calling Disney Dining for seats Saturday.

Malcon10t
12-05-2008, 02:52 PM
Thank you everyone for the suggestions.

I think we are going to skip the Electric Parade.

Do you think doing the fireworks BEFORE the LATE Fantasmic prefered seating would work? They person going with me I want them to see both and I know the late seating is less crowded. I plan on calling Disney Dining for seats Saturday.Yes, we frequently do this. Grab seating for the fireworks and leave people there. Then about 730p, go to check in for Fantasmic!. Once you are checked in, head back to the group for fireworks. As soon as fireworks end, head in through Frontierland. They will hold everyone back while people leave the area through Adventureland. After about 10 minutes, they will open it back up, and you head to Fantasmic. You should be able to get there by 10p. About then, they start seating.