PDA

View Full Version : Disneyland Dec 27-30

disneygeek87
12-05-2002, 04:28 PM
I am going to Disneyland/California Adventure December 27-30 and staying at the Paradise Pier Hotel. I have never been during the holiday season and was curious about a few things. Is it very busy in the parks during this time of the year? Are there lots of decerations around? Does the hotel have any special decorations? Any advice would be a great help. Thanks!!

Hydroman
12-05-2002, 04:45 PM
Expect it to be very busy. Kids are out of school, many people take this time off from work. SoCal attract a lot of "snowbirds" this time of year. People visiting for the Rose Bowl and Rose Parade make side-trips to the resort.

I don't know about the PP Hotel, but the parks are already decked out for the holidays. Small World Holiday is a must-see. Holiday treats like tamales and hot chocolate, not to mention a Christmas parade, make the holidays at the resort a must-do.

tabacco
12-05-2002, 06:44 PM
The week between Christmas and New Years is usually one of the busiest of the year, so remember: Fastpass fastpass fastpass!

RideMax Mark
12-05-2002, 07:24 PM
In addition to FASTPASS, if there's any way you can be in line by 7:30am, you should be able to beat some of the crowds by being among the first guests in the park. Also, arriving early allows you to take greater advantage of FASTPASS since the pickup/return times are closer together earlier in the morning, allowing you to get more FP's during the morning hours than you can in the afternoon.