PDA

View Full Version : Aladdin @ DCA

Neverland Princess
12-05-2002, 05:09 AM
Earlier this week when I checked the show schedule on Disneyland.com, it said Aladdin was showing. However when I checked it just now it did not list it. :confused: Is it going to be there on Friday or Saturday night? I need something to do after my work thing at the DLH. :)

ldsguy
12-05-2002, 04:53 PM
According to thier pre-recorded hot line the show is going to have "daily shows starting Dec. 6" Can they make up their minds when the official opening day is? LOL......anyway, everything I have seen lists it running, Fri and on, well, now the website doesn't list it again, my guess it depends on which of the servers you get connected to, because I have seen it on there......but I asked a lead that works the theater, before I saw it on the Disneyland website, he said there are previews planed for Fri-Sun, of course becuase they are previews, they are subject to cancellation....but my bet is that they will be running.

Baloo
12-05-2002, 07:47 PM
There are suppose to be previews showing starting on the 5th.

the shows awere scheduled for 12:30pm 2:30pm 5:30 pm
but they are not scheduled show on the guide map. They are being considered previews and showtimes could be changed and or canceled.

They are suppose to have schedule official preview shows starting December 9th

Merlin
12-06-2002, 08:56 AM
According to today's CM Reference guide, "soft opening" previews are scheduled for the following times this week:

Friday (12/6) to Sunday (12/8): 2:30, 4:45, 6:15
Monday (12/9) to Thursday (12/12): 12:30, 2:00, 5:00

Hope this helps.

merlin

RStar
12-06-2002, 08:56 AM
I have seen stores and resturants open for weeks, or months, and THEN have grand openings. They are diong the same thing here. They will run the show through the Holidays, making adjustments along the way. THEN they will have the OFFICAL Premier opening gala.

Baloo
12-06-2002, 05:21 PM
thanks for the info Merlin