PDA

View Full Version : Maynard sighting

Doodle Duck
12-04-2002, 10:18 AM
Saw Maynard working the Tiki Room tuther day...how many places does this guy show up at????

Rallymonkey23
12-04-2002, 10:25 AM
I have seen him working the Tiki Room, the Haunted Mansion, Great Moments With Mr. Lincoln, and he was hanging out near Cosmic Waves for some reason. Maybe he was heading to Innoventions?? I think I have heard of him working there too.

Uncle Dick
12-04-2002, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by Rallymonkey23
and he was hanging out near Cosmic Waves for some reason. Maybe he was heading to Innoventions?? I think I have heard of him working there too.
I don't know about Innoventions, but I've seen him working HISTA on numerous occasions. I'm pretty sure that this site (http://www.maynardhomepage.com) has a complete listing of the attractions he's been spotted on.

Doodle Duck
12-04-2002, 10:52 AM
Thanks Unca D
Boy that site sure has gotten neaty cool...groovey even!

cstephens
12-04-2002, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by DoodleDuck(A.E)
Saw Maynard working the Tiki Room tuther day...how many places does this guy show up at????

I think it depends on what rotation he happens to be on. I know he's worked Storybook before as well.

Doodle Duck
12-04-2002, 11:37 AM
Maynard on Storybook?!
THAT would be an interesting trip to be sure. What a kick.

Gandalf
12-04-2002, 11:44 AM
Maynard was working last year at the Fantasyland Theatre for the Candlelight Ceremony. Got a few pictures of him at the lower level. Hope he's there this year. He really does entertain everyone, I wonder if he gets paid more than other cast members?

Doodle Duck
12-04-2002, 12:23 PM
Maynard gets the same $$ as everybody else. He just chooses to enjoy his daily opportunities to entertain...same as everybody else COULD.

ldsguy
12-04-2002, 12:24 PM
Don't forget, he also works Jungle Cruise, I personally have never had him, but my friend said they came back rolling on the floor.....also apparently his boat takes about 5-7 minutes longer than the others.

Dlandmom
12-05-2002, 06:32 AM
Yes, Maynard is wonderful in the Tiki Room! It sure makes everything a little more enjoyable.

How wonderful it must be to enjoy your work so much and to make other people happy while doing it!

LifelongAngelsFan
12-05-2002, 12:31 PM
Maynard did the Tiki Room on Saturday...he was hilarious.

In the begginning of the show, he accidentally dropped the live microphone, which made quite the horrible sound in the theatre. It sounded like Maynard had fallen. He quickly recovers by picking up the microphone and telling the audience "I'm okay...however, Mr. Microphone has a bump on his head." Classic.

Traci
12-05-2002, 03:45 PM
I got Maynard on the Jungle Cruise and on Haunted Mansion on separate occassions, and I'll never forget those experiences. He's a neat guy!

ldsguy
12-05-2002, 05:12 PM
Maynard gets the same $$ as everybody else. He just chooses to enjoy his daily opportunities to entertain...same as everybody else COULD.

I bet he get more raises though, because he get more compliments, if he doesn't, then they are not being fair, you should get raises based on performance and his is the best.