PDA

View Full Version : Fireworks Reserved Seating

Mickey
11-25-2008, 10:02 PM
Hi everyone,
In past weeks Ive seen that in the back of the "Partners" statue in the hub facing the castle there are some reserved seats for fireworks viewing.

Where can I get info on reserving a seat on that area?

(I see that it is not included on the Walt Disney Footsteps Tour)

Any help?

Thanks~!

PanFan
11-26-2008, 07:40 PM
That seating is reserved for Make A Wish guests as well as a few magical moments. There's no way to purchase or even officially "win" (like as in official sweepstakes, YOAMD style) these seats. Not even the Dream Squad can award these seats (their reserved seating is in front of the MS train station); only guest control CM's (and more specifically their leads) can give these seats out at their discretion.

Utahsogreatone
12-09-2008, 08:29 AM
How do you get the seats for Fireworks, I think it is the preferred seating area, the area where they block off right in front of the castle.
Thanks.

Malcon10t
12-09-2008, 08:34 AM
In the past, it has been for VIP tour seating. Don't know if they still have it.

ken001b
12-09-2008, 09:35 AM
I was able to sit there Friday night thanks to some great CM's who I met that day....http://mousepad.mouseplanet.com/picture.php?albumid=220&pictureid=1614

MouseVII
12-09-2008, 05:46 PM
On a weekday this past July I was able to see it from the hub area. It involved a 35-45 minute wait, but I was able to sit on the ground until about 5-10 minutes before show time. It was great.