PDA

View Full Version : POTC closure

EchoThree76
11-24-2008, 05:37 PM
I saw it will be closed starting in Feb. Anyone know how long it will be closed for? We are going begnning of may. Open then?

Bytebear
11-24-2008, 05:42 PM
Probably just a quick month of sprucing up. It should be open by May.

mjjpower
11-24-2008, 06:05 PM
I just read that they pulled the reburb calendar....have they done this in the past? It shows nothing scheduled for refurb in Jan/Feb 09...I'm sure this will change but I hope it doesn't change for the worse as that is when we are scheduled to visit. When I first booked our trip I noticed that the Peter Pan Flight would be down and the HM, IASW etc....now I'm worried that more will be added:(

lbrackjo
11-26-2008, 08:09 AM
It is curious why the calander for Jan and Feb is now wiped clean of details on the website. I hope they are not messing too much with the "typical" plan.

Bolivar
11-26-2008, 09:41 AM
My guess is a system glitch with the calendar rather than it being pulled to be changed. I hope it changes because we are going to be there February 18-20 and my son's tradition has been that POTC is the last ride he goes on before we leave. He has done that every time. It now seems like it will be bad luck if he doesn't.

njdrummer
11-26-2008, 08:43 PM
I'll be ther mid Jan. It's my favorite. I make it out there once a year.I can't imagine not riding it!

AVP
11-26-2008, 10:09 PM
My guess is a system glitch with the calendar rather than it being pulled to be changed.The system glitch happened sometime last week, and still hasn't been corrected.

AVP