PDA

View Full Version : My friend received a mailer-Buy a Socal Pass ang get parking free (Is this true)

Pr1ncess365
11-21-2008, 08:01 AM
Has anyone heard of this? I don't believe him since it would of been posted here first.

Darkbeer
11-21-2008, 09:51 AM
Disney has been doing a lot of targeted direct mailings, send offers to a specific person or address. A lot of them are former AP holders who Disney is trying to get to the parks.

I have seen offers with a free Blockout ticket (Premium purchasers get a $40 gift card instead), and while this is the first of a Parking pass added for no extra charge, I wouldn't be surprised.

But the offer is just for your friend, it can't be passed on to others.

disneylandgirl
11-21-2008, 09:54 AM
Psh no fair I want free parking with my SoCal pass :mad:

Autopia Guy
11-21-2008, 10:38 AM
Yes, this is one of the several different offers that have been sent out to recently lapsed annual pass holders.

One hitch about this pass. If you get it and decide to upgrade it in the future, you will PAY BACK the $59 parking cost. The discounted price is only offered on a new pass year, not on the upgrades for it through out the year.

disneylandgirl
11-21-2008, 01:16 PM
What would happen if I called Disney and said I heard about this and I want a parking pass for free as well? Would they give it to me? :rolleyes:

cstephens
11-21-2008, 03:04 PM
What would happen if I called Disney and said I heard about this and I want a parking pass for free as well? Would they give it to me? :rolleyes:

I would assume no, that you'd have to show the mailing to get the free parking pass, and even if you had the mailer, I doubt they'd do it over the phone.