PDA

View Full Version : Mr Potato Head parts- are the Indy ones available in DCA?

CariBelle
11-20-2008, 12:39 PM
I see that there is a new Indiana Jones Mr Potato Head out, are there any Indy themed parts available at DCA? I'm thinking about picking up two Mr Potato Heads from Amazon and then combining them with 2 boxes of parts for my nephews Christmas present. But I'm considering the Indy Mr Potato Head if they don't have any Indy parts at DCA.

c00kiezRyuMMy
11-20-2008, 02:08 PM
I was there in late october and didnt see any Indiana Jones parts at the engine ears toy shop. I was kind of hoping they would have them because i LOVE indy haha.

I did see the potato heads that play the theme song at target and DLR in the Adventureland shop but I dont need another potato head :(

AnotherJenny
11-20-2008, 04:17 PM
I do not believe the sellt he Indy parts separately. Your best bet is probably to buy it directly from Hasbro (http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/ProductsByBrand.htm?BR=493&SBR=659&ID=21104) or see if you can get it from Amazon and combine with the 2 other potato heads for free shipping.

currence
11-20-2008, 04:34 PM
I bought this at Target a few weeks ago on clearance for $11. Disneyland had it in the box for full price, maybe more. I don't recall ever seeing Indy parts in the bins but I haven't looked recently.