PDA

View Full Version : Where to buy... [Star Wars t-shirt seen at WDW]

mwroberts78
11-19-2008, 06:28 AM
I'm not sure if this is in the right board or not, but does anyone know of a site that sells the things that are sold in the WDW parks? Specifically, we were recently in the Hollywood Studios and in the gift shop at the end of Star Tours. Now I'm a big Star Wars nut. BIG. Like have the Imperial Symbol tattooed on my shoulder. There was a t-shirt, plain white, black collar, black bands around the arm holes. Had the black markings of a Storm Trooper helmet on the front and the letters TK421. I didn't get it while passing through b/c I thought we were coming back, and I didn't want to tote a shirt around all day. We didn't go back. I want this shirt. Badly. Anyone have any ideas. I'd almost be willing to pay someone that's going soon to pick one up for me. Thanks.

Drince88
11-19-2008, 07:18 AM
If you look at any of your receipts from merchandise locations from WDW, there's a phone number and email address on them. Contact them with the info, and they may be able to help. (Sorry, I don't have any with me right now, or I'd just give you the info)

anniedg
11-19-2008, 08:58 AM
The info I have is:

phone: 407-363-6200 or
e-mail: wdw.mail.order@disneyworld.com

Good luck - I got a shirt through them by describing it and which store I'd seen it in, they were great.