PDA

View Full Version : Napa Rose Sunday Brunch

SoCalDisneyLover
11-29-2002, 08:01 AM
I'm thinking of taking my parents to Napa Rose for Sunday Brunch. I was wondering if anyone here has an opinion Specifically on the Sunday Brunch.

I called the restaurant, and they told me it is $35, plus $10 if you want champagne. They said it is a 3-Course Meal, although on the internet, I saw menus which indicate 4-Courses. Hopefully if someone has been there recently enough they can comment to this, and whether it is a good value in comparison to other Sunday Brunches. Do you get a good amount of food since it's fixed, unlike a buffet style?

Thanks for any suggestions. :-)

disneydana
11-29-2002, 07:50 PM
I was at the Napa Rose recently for Sunday Brunch and the food was incredible. It's not pancakes and scrambled eggs, so be prepared. Lots of food for the price but don't expect Denny's. The food is incredible quality and the service even better. If you want to impress, it is truly a one of a kind brunch. It is also a side of Disney that few experience. Ask for a table near the window. It is quite a view of Grizzley Peak. I highly recommend the brunch at Napa Rose!

Dlandmom
11-30-2002, 09:13 AM
SoCalDisneyLover, I hope you do go, and please post a report after you've experienced the brunch! I'd love to hear all about it!

disneydana, what kinds of foods were there?