PDA

View Full Version : Is your "name" in the park?

Pages : [1] 2 3

oohykitten
11-12-2008, 12:48 PM
When I was there last I found my son's name a la Hidden Mickey style in the park. Have you ever found anything with yours?

Niwel
11-12-2008, 01:15 PM
If I did I would probably pass out.

D15
11-12-2008, 01:26 PM
If I did I would probably pass out.

Ditto that :D

disneylandgirl
11-12-2008, 01:37 PM
What is your son's name? I'm assuming it's something simple?

I doubt I would find "Elizabeth" anywhere... it's a little long.

Bytebear
11-12-2008, 01:39 PM
My name is on Jack Skelington's list. and it is on one of the gifts in the Haunted Mansion.

DisneyDustin22
11-12-2008, 01:53 PM
<---- My grave is in the courtyard at the Haunted Mansion. :D

CariBelle
11-12-2008, 02:08 PM
I can spell my name with the C A R I in California at DCA! lol I do it almost every time I go to the parks- take a picture of each letter (usually with me sitting in the C), then print them out, tape them toegther and use it as the "nameplate" on my desk.

FolsomFan
11-12-2008, 03:05 PM
I can spell my name with the C A R I in California at DCA! lol I do it almost every time I go to the parks- take a picture of each letter (usually with me sitting in the C), then print them out, tape them toegther and use it as the "nameplate" on my desk.

That is outstanding!

DizMe
11-12-2008, 04:17 PM
Yep...I saw it on a list in the HM! My name is relatively common, but the spelling is not (Cheri), so I was surprised.

DisneyJenn
11-12-2008, 07:23 PM
My name is on Jack's list twice! Jennifer and Jen! So, I guess I am super special!

I've also seen it on a CM's name tag! lol =)

dznyphreak
11-12-2008, 07:50 PM
I've also seen it on a CM's name tag! lol =)

Me too! ;)

oohykitten
11-12-2008, 08:04 PM
His name is Chandler so not too common outside of the show friends. Over by the columbia there is a sign for the ship Chandler. ;)

Mrs Mouse
11-12-2008, 08:52 PM
My name is on Jack's list twice! Jennifer and Jen! So, I guess I am super special!

Me too! Great name, by the way. :)

Drince88
11-13-2008, 04:43 AM
His name is Chandler so not too common outside of the show friends. Over by the columbia there is a sign for the ship Chandler. ;)

You know that's not the name of a ship, but of an occupation related to the shipping industry, right? (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ship_chandler - I figure for this kind of thing, it's not an unreasonable source of info)

smd4
11-13-2008, 06:39 AM
My initials are stamped into the cab of the Ward Kimball steam locomotive, behind the cab signal box.

How do I know? I put them there!

disneylandgirl
11-13-2008, 07:04 AM
I forgot about Jack's List. I think I've seen my name on there before. I'll have to look again when I'm there next month. :p

Raven
11-13-2008, 07:39 AM
Our last name is Fowler so whenever we go, we take a picture in front of Fowlers Inn, by the Rivers of America and I always try to snap a picture of the little sign on Splash Mountain that says Fowlers Cellar.

CariBelle
11-13-2008, 07:58 AM
That is outstanding!

Thanks! People seem to love when I bring out the Halloween and Christmas versions hehe

tonytone
11-13-2008, 08:09 AM
Well, it's technically not on an attraction or on anything that's part of an attraction but...my name is on the DLR walkway stone. ;)

oohykitten
11-13-2008, 08:36 AM
You know that's not the name of a ship, but of an occupation related to the shipping industry, right? (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ship_chandler - I figure for this kind of thing, it's not an unreasonable source of info)

Yes sorry I did know that. I am happy that for once I mention his name and I got a nautical response not the whole "Oh so you liked Friends a lot" :) The other sign over there is for Chandlery services. I found it to be way cool. We lucked out with his middle name as its Harbor...so I had his love of nautical AND Disney all in one. Now he points out it was actually a double compromise. Boys, got to love them!

Chadsgal
11-13-2008, 10:36 AM
I have never thought about it. My name is Crystal and yet in all my visits I've never taken my pic infront of the Crystal Arcade. :eek: I think there is something wrong with me. LOL!!

cstephens
11-13-2008, 11:12 AM
I was surprised the first time I heard my name used as a nickname for one of the princessess, but I don't think there's any official literature/souvenirs/"stuff" using that name to refer to her in the park.

tnkdyer
11-13-2008, 11:34 AM
My MIL first noticed the A L I in California in front of DCA, and Ali is our daughter's name. So we take her picture standing in front of that part now. It's kinda cool for her because we can never find the correct spelling of her name on anything else. :)

swcrazy
11-13-2008, 01:40 PM
My name used to be on one of the Storybook Land boats, but then several years ago they renamed them. :crying:

I guess no one cares about "Katrina Vann Tassel" from The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad. At least I still get to watch it at Halloween every year and Bing Crosby sings all about me. :D

AnotherJenny
11-13-2008, 02:26 PM
I share my last name with a character, and the name is in the ride queue. It's fun for the whole family, but maybe not so much for the people behind us when we stop for pictures!