PDA

View Full Version : About Aladdin's Shows Today

DJ_MENTOS
11-26-2002, 10:54 AM
I will be at DCA with a friend. Is there any chance that we will be able to see the show? I dont have a ticket, but will that be required tonight?
If tickets are required, (hopefully this doesn't sound like begging but) is there anyone that isn't taking anyone, that would like to?:D :D

-DJ_MENTOS

sydney
11-26-2002, 11:19 AM
I wish you luck. I begged every CM friend I could think of... and couldn't make it work. either they were taking someone else, or couldn't get tickets in time, or were just too busy with school or other work.

My hope is for thursday soft opens. Here's hoping!

AVP
11-26-2002, 06:09 PM
Here are the TENTATIVE Guest Preview Shows, as of today's update. These are absolutely subject to change without notice, so roll the dice and see what you get

Thursday and Friday: 12:45 and 2:30

AVP

sydney
11-26-2002, 06:49 PM
Thanks, AVP!!! I can't wait until thursday. :):D:)

It's great to know you're looking out for those of us without enough inside connections to get invited to a preview.

bluepearl
11-26-2002, 09:43 PM
DJ_MENTOS: Unfortunately, the preview tickets were distributed according to the number of dependants. I would've liked to take some of my friends that really like to attend these events, but I was only allowed one guest ticket because I have no listed dependents (I think there's an exception if you want to bring your parents). I wound up bringing my brother (and seeing Not Afraid before I got to the park!).

Anyhow, I really liked this show. I hope that most people will as well!