PDA

View Full Version : 2008 Candlelight Dining Package Info

AVP
11-04-2008, 01:35 PM
Candlelight Dining Package Info:

Dining Packages for the 2008 Candlelight Processional will go on sale at 6:00 p.m. (Pacific time) on Tuesday, November 18. Tickets will be offered online ONLY at www.disneyland.com/candlelight (http://www.disneyland.com/candlelight)

There are three tiers of tickets available this year depending on which restaurant you select. Your seats for the Candlelight performance will be assigned based on the ticket tier you select.

There is no Annual Passholder-exclusive venue this year, and the Napa Rose will not be offering a souvenir glass as they did once before.

Napa Rose - $135 per person.

Steakhouse 55, Yamabuki - $105 per person.

Hook's Pointe, Storytellers Cafe - $80 per person.

All five restaurants will serve a special Candlelight menu, but menu details are not available at this time. Alcoholic beverages are not included.

All prices are per person, and include tax and gratuity. There is no kids pricing offered. No cast or passholder discounts will be honored.

Dining tickets (not the Candlelight tickets, see below) will be mailed to customers before the event, and shipping is an additional $10 per household. Tickets are non-refundable. Theme park admisison is not included, and blockout dates apply.

Your table size is determined by the number of tickets purchased in each transaction, and there is a limit of 6 tickets per purchase. Requests to seat parties adjacent to one another are not guaranteed. Dining reservations will be handled as "Priority Seating," and wait times may apply.

After spending about an hour being transferred between (very friendly) CMs in three different departments, I was able to confirm that even though they will be mailing a ticket to you for the event this year, the tickets are actually dining vouchers, NOT Candlelight tickets. You still need to eat BEFORE your chosen show in order to receive your Candlelight seating tickets, which means that those who opt for the earlier show will be eating their $135 Napa Rose meal around 3:30.

Rockchalker
11-04-2008, 01:44 PM
Candlelight Dining Package Info:

You so totally rock!!! I tried earlier today to find out the information and they told me the dates were December 5 & 6 :rolleyes: so I am glad you got accurate information.

AVP
11-04-2008, 02:01 PM
You so totally rock!!! I tried earlier today to find out the information and they told me the dates were December 5 & 6 :rolleyes: so I am glad you got accurate information.The Candlelight dates are December 5 & 6, but the tickets go on sale November 18. I'm just glad that they aren't going on sale the morning of MouseAdventure like they did a year or two ago, because that was just brutal.

AVP

Drince88
11-04-2008, 02:03 PM
Interesting that they're doing it at 6pm. I wonder if that's going to help quickly address the issues they've had in the past with the system getting overloaded!

Maximus
11-04-2008, 09:58 PM
The Candlelight dates are December 5 & 6, but the tickets go on sale November 18. I'm just glad that they aren't going on sale the morning of MouseAdventure like they did a year or two ago, because that was just brutal.

AVP

So you are positive it is the 5th and 6th, a Friday and Saturday?? This is different from the usual Saturday and Sunday schedule. Not doubting you, just planning ahead...

AVP
11-04-2008, 10:11 PM
So you are positive it is the 5th and 6th, a Friday and Saturday?? This is different from the usual Saturday and Sunday schedule. Not doubting you, just planning ahead...No, you should defintely doubt me, since I apparently can't read my own writing:

Candlelight is Saturday, December 6 and Sunday, December 7

AVP

KarenW2
11-04-2008, 11:45 PM
Thanks for posting this info, Adrienne! We knew as of my birthday dinner at NR that they were participating again, but they didn't know the details at that point.

We may opt for the second show, so we can eat later than 3:30 pm.

Rockchalker
11-05-2008, 06:20 AM
No, you should defintely doubt me, since I apparently can't read my own writing:

Candlelight is Saturday, December 6 and Sunday, December 7

AVP

Whew! We are calling this morning for our Fantasmic tickets for the 5th so I being the worrier I am was afraid that it could interfer with the CP tickets.