PDA

View Full Version : 2008 New Christmas Merchandise

Mickey
10-26-2008, 02:51 AM
Hi everyone, I was at the park today and saw some pretty cool new Christmas merchandise. The logos are now with a new designed "snowed" castle looks like this year the bright lights are going on again over the castle. I bought a blue banner with a pretty nice Disneyland Logo with the castle and the banner turns on with blue LED's (29 dlls)! Also, there is this crystal "Castle" or kind of like a "Church" Figure that has colored lights it's 120dlls but it dosen't seem disney produced. Check it out when you go sorry for not having pics. (It's at World of Disney and China Closet)

What seems pretty wierd is that they don't sell any DISNEYLAND Holiday Soundtrak. I have the old version but it's kind of dissapointing to find Holiday WISHES soundtrack from Walt Disney World and not a Disneyland Holiday CD.

Hope this year they can release a CD with the castle lighting music and Believe in holiday magic fireworks music!

fingers crossed!

disneylandgirl
10-26-2008, 04:46 PM
Oh my gosh I would totally buy a DL holiday CD!! I'll double check when i'm there in December. My mom got me a blown glass red mickey head ornament when she was there last week. It's so purrrrty. :p

cynthia312
11-02-2008, 06:35 PM
Any pics?? ;)

I would love to see what kind of holiday merchandise they have before i go.

olegc
11-03-2008, 06:24 AM
Any pics?? ;)

I would love to see what kind of holiday merchandise they have before i go.

MP update (I think) and LP's Dateline Disneyland had pix a couple of weeks ago.