PDA

View Full Version : How do I now get a coffee mug I saw at Disneyland?

lovindisney
10-22-2008, 07:55 AM
When I was at DL last week my husband bought me a coffee mug that has a bunch of scenes from DL with the characters that go along with that scene (or ride) and on the handle it says MOM, well I want to get the matching DAD mug for my husbands birthday next month so I went on the Disney website and they only have like 6 mugs there. Does anyone know if there is any way to buy things right from Disneyland? or any other way to find this mug? Thanks for any info.

adriennek
10-22-2008, 08:03 AM
My preferred method is: MouseShoppe. (http://www.mouseshoppe.com)

They are a store and shopping service for Disneyland and in my personal experience (Yes, I'm a customer,) they have great customer service. (And lots of times their shipping can be less than going directly through the park.)

If you don't see what you want on their website, they know park merchandise inside and out. The people you talk to aren't just operators, they're the ones in the parks shopping, too. You can e-mail them at orders@mouseshoppe.com and describe the cup to them, they'll know it and where to find it (if they already have a couple on hand in the stockroom already. Yes, I've seen their stock room, too. That's where the bathroom is.)

Adrienne

Dr. G
10-22-2008, 09:31 AM
You may also want to try Disneyland directly and describe the mug to them. I've ordered directly from Disneyland many times and have been very happy. Their shipping costs can be a little high, so it might be better to try the info in the above post too and see which is less expensive. The phone number for Disneyland DelivEARS is 1-800-362-4533.

Good luck!

janell
10-22-2008, 02:34 PM
I've used mouseshoppe before and they are great. :)

Leofoenget
10-22-2008, 04:12 PM
When I was at DL last week my husband bought me a coffee mug that has a bunch of scenes from DL with the characters that go along with that scene (or ride) and on the handle it says MOM, well I want to get the matching DAD mug for my husbands birthday next month so I went on the Disney website and they only have like 6 mugs there. Does anyone know if there is any way to buy things right from Disneyland? or any other way to find this mug? Thanks for any info.

I've seen those mugs and have 2 of them. I have the MOM and Grandmother one. They should have DAD. Actually I got Grandmother one at the outlet.