PDA

View Full Version : Trick or Treat - [Now] Have 4 tickets for 10/31

DopeysWorld
10-19-2008, 08:52 PM
Hello Fellow MousePadders,

My group of 7 was fortunate enough to get tickets to the Trick or Treat Party on Halloween night. However, we have changed plans and want to go on Thursday, 10/30.

Is there anyone out there with a few tickets for 10/30 who would rather go on Friday night? I am willing to swap them straight across - even though the Halloween ones cost more.

We could meet somewhere at DLR on 10/30 to exchange.

Thanks!
Dopey

DopeysWorld
10-19-2008, 09:49 PM
Hello Fellow MousePadders,

My group of 7 was fortunate enough to get tickets to the Trick or Treat Party on Halloween night. However, we have changed plans and want to go on Thursday, 10/30.

Is there anyone out there with a few tickets for 10/30 who would rather go on Friday night? I am willing to swap them straight across - even though the Halloween ones cost more.

We could meet somewhere at DLR on 10/30 to exchange.

Thanks!
Dopey

DopeysWorld
10-20-2008, 04:05 PM
Hey all -

I'm sorry about all the posts from me on this thread. I'm new to this and can't figure out how to edit my original post.

I have gotten the Thursday tickets I need on eBay, and promised 3 of my Friday tickets to another MPr.

So I still have 4 tickets available for Halloween Night that I will sell for $42.50 each to any of you.

I will wait until Thursday before trying to sell on eBay.

Thanks!
Dopey

DopeysWorld
10-25-2008, 03:13 PM
To the Moderators/Administrators,

Thank you for allowing me to post my extra tickets on here. However, they have now been sold on eBay, so you may remove this thread.

Thank you!
Dopey:)