PDA

View Full Version : Mickey's Trick Or Treat 10/31 (wanted)

socalkmkfan
10-17-2008, 10:54 AM
Hi i am looking for 2 tickets for 10/31. If anyone could please help me out, I was going to buy them on ebay until I saw the prices for them.

DopeysWorld
10-19-2008, 08:36 PM
Hi -

I might be able to help you with your tickets. I am in possession of 7 tickets to the party on Halloween night, but our group is trying to change our plans to go on the night before. I have bid on some on ebay for the night before, so if that works out - I can sell our others.

Are you still interested?

Dopey

mckygirl99
10-20-2008, 03:19 PM
Hi -

I might be able to help you with your tickets. I am in possession of 7 tickets to the party on Halloween night, but our group is trying to change our plans to go on the night before. I have bid on some on ebay for the night before, so if that works out - I can sell our others.

Are you still interested?

Dopey

I will buy 3 from you! If you can PM me!

DopeysWorld
10-21-2008, 07:24 PM
OK -

I have 4 tickets available for the 10/31 ToT party. You can have 2 of them if you will just let me know ASAP!

Because of the cost of buying myself 10/30 tickets on eBay, I will have to charge $42.50 each ticket. Honestly, this is no profit for me, but just what I need to make up my cost.

I will wait until Thursday to hear from you, before listing what I have on eBay. I don't want to be stuck with tickets for both nights (and out a lot of money).

Thanks,
Dopey:)

DopeysWorld
10-22-2008, 05:18 AM
To the Moderators/Administrators -

From Private Messaging, I have just learned that socalkmkfan has already received tickets for the ToT. So I'm pretty sure this thread is done and can be closed.

Thank you!
Dopey