PDA

View Full Version : Original $99.00 Annual Pass

snappy
07-08-2001, 08:07 PM
Original $99.00 Annual Disneyland Pass:(
Why does Disney treat us loyal and long standing Passholders with such love to dispose the $99.00 Annual Park pass. I've had my pass for almost 6 years running and found out this is no longer being offered
:mad: What's the deal?? Makes me mad!! Is there anyone else out there with the same problem/complaint! Would love to read some of your well thought out thoughts:confused:

cstephens
07-09-2001, 07:39 AM
I'm not sure why you seem to see this change as a personal attack. It's a business decision - they decided to go with a different tiered system. A lot of people were also mentioning that the $99 pass was used by a lot of parents as a way to get free babysitting for teenagers and that Disney should get rid of it. Maybe Disney thought the same thing.

EandCDad
07-09-2001, 08:28 AM
I wasn't aware that DL had a $99 AP. Was this a recent change or something that was changed some time ago? I thought the cheapest pass was the $89 So. Cal AP.

snappy
07-10-2001, 08:05 AM
The $99.00 Annual Pass I think was one of the original AP's Disneyland offered. Fairly close to the Deluxe pass with a couple of more blackout dates. Not as many as the SO.Cal pass though. As regards to the baby sitting I have to agree but am still dissapointed with not having the option to renew.

Lacrosse Boy
07-10-2001, 01:17 PM
I can't complain or rant because I don't have to pay for it!