PDA

View Full Version : Need help... where to buy items?

tstan70
11-19-2002, 12:51 PM
I returned from a wonderful vacation with my family to Disneyland over Veteran's day weekend with one regret...

Why didn't I buy that snow globe that my wife wanted so bad?

My wife is not the typical "snow globe collector" so I didn't think she was serious, but she really wanted the "It's a small world" snow globe that has the boats moving around the globe.

Anyone know where I can find it??? I have tried Disney.com and no luck... any help would be greatly appreciated!

Ghoulish Delight
11-19-2002, 01:00 PM
mouseshoppe.com It is run by the same fine folks that run this board. You can special order it from them. Go to the site and contact them.

Berry Princess
11-19-2002, 01:14 PM
You can also call Disney Delivears (sp??) and order it that way. I don't know what the number is but maybe someone else here knows it.

Minnie1955
11-19-2002, 01:34 PM
Disney DelivEARS at (800) 362-4533

or DL.delivears@disney.go.com

(fax 714-781-4236)

:)

MammaSilva
11-19-2002, 02:11 PM
while you can go the DeliverEars route I highly recommend using MouseShoppe for a couple reasons...they are faster, they won't lie and say it isn't around anymore when it really is and most importantly ...none of us pay a dime to hang out here.. one of the ways we can support MP is to support the businesses that purchase advertising space from MP which MouseShoppe does on a regular basis! Personally I never have buyers regret because if I see something and foolishly don't purchase it at the time then get home and realize I really can't live without it I just email the MouseShoppe crew and have it within just a few days :)