PDA

View Full Version : Higher AP rates at DLR Hotels for 2009

Ms.Pecks
10-12-2008, 07:00 PM
Has anybody noticed that the the DL resort hotel AP rates have gone up abour $60 dollars a night next year? How can they justify a increase with the economy in turmoil and the average family strugguling to make ends meet.

ChurroGirl
10-12-2008, 07:02 PM
Had not noticed that. Just that they increased the AP rate by 10$. I will have to check out the hotel rooms. We are planning a 3 day trip in July for my Birthday and I wanted to stay on site that time...maybe will have to change...

Malcon10t
10-12-2008, 07:05 PM
Has anybody noticed that the the DL resort hotel AP rates have gone up abour $60 dollars a night next year? How can they justify a increase with the economy in turmoil and the average family strugguling to make ends meet.Because people are paying it? Supply and demand. If you note, there are already sold out dates in Jan.

Cat H
10-13-2008, 07:54 AM
Are you talking about the AP site availability calendar for January? The current ap7 discount is valid only through part of December so the January ap rates are going to be higher than the fall AP rates because there is no special ap rate, just the normail 10% discount for ap's.