PDA

View Full Version : Whither The Red Wooden Sleigh?

Don
11-18-2002, 04:31 PM
Does anyone here know what has happened to the red wooden sleigh that is usually on display in the Emporium at Christmastime? I've been twice in the last two weeks and it wasn't there. Cast members I asked were clueless, to put it mildly. Anyone?

Don
11-20-2002, 03:36 PM
I can't believe nobody knows anything about the sleigh. I can't believe nobody even posts to say they don't know. Out of all the trivial crud that gets noticed at Disneyland, there's no way in the world I'm the only one who noticed the sleigh was gone.

EandCDad
11-20-2002, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by Don
I can't believe nobody even posts to say they don't know.

I don't know. Hope that helps.

MouseWife
11-20-2002, 03:49 PM
I don't know either.

Maybe they are saving it for Santa. Is he there yet?

Don
11-20-2002, 03:49 PM
Wow, sarcasm, no that usually doesn't help. But if it made you feel better, great.

EandCDad
11-20-2002, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by Don
Wow, sarcasm, no that usually doesn't help. But if it made you feel better, great.

You seemed upset that no one would say they didn't know. I was trying to help you out with that. Your friendly attitude will serve you well in your quest for information. Good luck to you.

MouseWife
11-20-2002, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by Don
I can't believe nobody knows anything about the sleigh. I can't believe nobody even posts to say they don't know. Out of all the trivial crud that gets noticed at Disneyland, there's no way in the world I'm the only one who noticed the sleigh was gone.

Referee here.

I would call this sarcastic myself.

Worthy of at least half a dozen replies from everyone who really doesn't know.

Be prepared to sort through all of them. ;)

And, you asked for it. :D

By the way, this is a fun board and no one means any harm. Don't be so touchy. Nothing is personal because no one knows who the heck you are.

cstephens
11-20-2002, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by Don

I don't know anything about the sleigh. And it's completely possible that you're the only person on this board who notices the sleigh, whether there or not.

Being mean and condescending isn't really going to help you get more answers, btw.

mousey_girl
11-20-2002, 04:52 PM
Our trip starts 2 weeks from today, maybe we will not see the sleigh you are looking for :cool: .

gn2dlnd
11-23-2002, 01:49 PM
I haven't been since the middle of June, and I still haven't seen the sleigh.

gn2dlnd
11-23-2002, 02:01 PM
Wait a minute, isn't Whither, The Red Wooden Sleigh, the direct-to-video sequel to Rudolph, the Red-Nosed Reindeer? As I remember, it was a complete ripoff of Rosebud II: Citizen Kandy Kane.