PDA

View Full Version : Zero At The Haunted Mansion

SoCalDisneyLover
11-18-2002, 07:02 AM
Back when the HMH first opened in October, someone posted about the # of times you can see Zero throughout the attraction. I was wondering if somebody can repost about this, and more specifically...there is supposedly a Zero Outside The Mansion, and I am hoping someone knows where that is, as I have looked, but still can't seem to find that one.

Send via PM if you don't wish to post a spoiler. Thanks. :-)

Not Afraid
11-18-2002, 07:21 AM
Originally posted by SoCalDisneyLover
Back when the HMH first opened in October, someone posted about the # of times you can see Zero throughout the attraction. I was wondering if somebody can repost about this, and more specifically...there is supposedly a Zero Outside The Mansion, and I am hoping someone knows where that is, as I have looked, but still can't seem to find that one.

Send via PM if you don't wish to post a spoiler. Thanks. :-)

Look at the very very very top of the building in the cupola. (Best at night)

Allysen1Derland
11-18-2002, 10:04 AM
I am a Zero freak!!!! I love that little ghost dog!!!!:)

Like SoCalDisneyLover, I HAVE to know where I can spot little Zero's that I haven't seen before!!

And now, I am about to reveal my dorkiness, and have a monster "Duh!" moment! I'm trying to picture the mansion in my head, and I can't picture where the cupola is exactly located! Why can't I picture something I've seen a million times? AGGHH!!!!:rolleyes:

SzczerbiakManiac
11-18-2002, 10:20 AM
It's the little hexagonal (octagonal?) "room" directly underneath the weather vane. (http://www.ratcage.com/disney/parks/disneyland/attractions/images/haunted-mansion.jpg)

Laffite
11-18-2002, 10:25 PM
In this case of our beloved Haunted Mansion, it has 6 sides. For this Haunted Mansion drawing, the CUPOLA is labeled with NUMBER 7 (http://home.earthlink.net/~captbulldog/cupola.jpg)

Allysen1Derland
11-19-2002, 10:47 AM
Thank you, SM & Laffite!!!!

Thanks to your nifty links, now I'll know where to look for little Zero! :) ;)