PDA

View Full Version : New Sleeping Beauty [castle] walk-though?

xgirlherox
10-08-2008, 03:52 PM
anyone have any pictures of the new attraction inside sleeping beauty castle? the descriptions i've read have been very vague...

Bytebear
10-08-2008, 03:53 PM
I heard they are having a few snags, and it won't open until mid December, but I could be wrong.

TTFN92
10-08-2008, 03:57 PM
No! I was so excited that we would probably be able to see this one. We are missing IASW and all the Christmas stuff but I thought we'd at least get SBC. :crying: :(

HauntedKid
10-08-2008, 08:34 PM
Does anyone know exactly when will it be open?....please....

ChurroGirl
10-08-2008, 09:23 PM
In a posting some where on here, My brain is dead right now so dont ask where, but I believe his name was Ken Anderson stated in a statement that "before the leaves fall" or something like that, that SBC would open. I also had heard a rumor it was supposed to open for the release of the DVD.

It was not yet open as of last night. With security guarding it well...

olegc
10-08-2008, 10:07 PM
according to sources on other websites the date will be before Christmas, but sometime definitley in december. longer than they expected - but disneyland never gave an official date...

Jodi
10-09-2008, 10:26 AM
It was not yet open as of last night. With security guarding it well...

Darn, and I thought I would be able to sneak in!;)

mkraemer
10-12-2008, 07:03 PM
My family went to Disneyland for the past few days. We saw the walls around the entrance and exit to the Sleeping Beauty walk-through, and we are so excited! It has been closed for so long, and we are delighted it will reopen! We always thought it was a wonderful attraction in the park, even though it never seemed to have a lot of visitors. Hopefully that will change when it reopens!

ChurroGirl
10-12-2008, 07:15 PM
To be 100% honest! I never knew it was there! The last time I had been in the park before 04' was in 2000 and had no clue they even had a walk through! I am so excited though that they do, its my favorite Princess movie and cant wait to go in December to see it!

TheDisneyDude
10-15-2008, 11:20 AM
I cannot wait for the castle to be open. I remember being able to walk through it as a kid and now that the walk through is coming back I think it will be really awesome.