PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday To Me

PXSgeek
11-17-2002, 03:31 PM
I was at DLR yesterday for my birthday and i had a great time!
First off all the CM's were really nice.
After a quick stop in the Boudin Bakery for a snack i found myself still a bit hungry, so i headed on over to the tortilla factory. Still nibbling on some bread I asked (jokingly)CM John at the entrance of the MTF if there was a soda tour anywhere. He was really nice and told all of us to just go in and left through the gray doors to get out tortillas. He didnt even bother giving a tour:D . Next up (I forget her hame but she was cooking samples) told everyone outloud it was my birthday. She had everyone in the factory sing happy birthday to me and gave me a pack of fresh tortillas and a cookbook as a gift.:p I also went on Ca. Screamin twice in a row AGAIN because of a kind CM. Again while waiting for the 4:30 POTS an usher bagan to ask if it was anyones birthday. I raised my hand and he had everyone yell in unison in the middle of town square "HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUAN!"
If by anychance you are any of those CM's a million thanks.

On a side note anyone who saw a 6'5 tall guy wearing a Goofy's Growlers footbal jersey and a big green goofy hat, it was me:)

MouseWife
11-17-2002, 04:48 PM
Happy Belated Birthday!!!

It sounds like you had a really great time yesterday!!!

Darn it if you didn't notice on the board that I think a group of Padders were at Disneyland yesterday.

I am glad you had a happy birthday, and may you have many, many more!!!

MouseWife

Tigertail777
11-17-2002, 08:33 PM
Happy belated Birthday PXSgeek! sounds like it was a great one!